🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I told myself I wouldn't get invested for next season, yet here I am, refreshing CIS like a sucker waiting for the news.

giphy.gif
Nothing wrong with loving your team, nothing wrong being a fan, as long as you don't drink the Kool-Aid you good lol.

I'm never leaving, Idgaf how bad it gets I'm never gonna stop watching & rooting for my Canes.

You can be a diehard fan without being a slurpper. I'll criticize the shìt out of Coaches when they deserve it & give'em credit when they deserve it, but no amount of losses will get me to move on from my school.

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with loving your team, nothing wrong being a fan, as long as you don't drink the Kool-Aid you good lol.

I'm never leaving, Idgaf how bad it gets I'm never gonna stop watching & rooting for my Canes.

You can be a diehard fan without being a slurpper. I'll criticize the shìt out of Coaches when they deserve it & give'em credit when they deserve it, but no amount of losses will get me to move on from my school.

This is a mother****in' FAN. A SUPPORTER.

I'll ride or die with you anytime, sir. Wish we had about 100k more like you around this program.

Indeed. Well said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a mother****in' FAN. A SUPPORTER.

I'll ride or die with you anytime, sir. Wish we had about 100k more like you around this program.
I think most of this board worries more about fandome that the team, like it's thing. Don't care how big a fan someone else is. Don't tout what kind of fan you are, nobody cares. All you are doing as a fan, regardless of how much effort you put in, is watching someone else do something. From fair weather fan to a living and dying a fan, you both get paid the same.

Advertisement
I think most of this board worries more about fandome that the team, like it's thing. Don't care how big a fan someone else is. Don't tout what kind of fan you are, nobody cares. All you are doing as a fan, regardless of how much effort you put in, is watching someone else do something. From fair weather fan to a living and dying a fan, you both get paid the same.

I read that twice and still have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But thank you for your service.

You guys need to learn how to play the CIS game. Was the original thread about an opinion/video about the real reason MLK was killed? If so, you post all the coaches doing their standard MLK tributes on social media today and THEN you hijack the thread with your desire to converse about that.

^^^^^Veteran^^^^^

Advertisement
Back