🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I titled it that way bc it was the truth... I was sharing a video of an NBC interview MLK did less than a year before he was killed where he basically spoke on how his I Have a Dream speech and his pro integration philosophy were misguided.

The only thing I said above the video was “MLK wasn’t killed bc he had a Dream, he was killed bc he WOKE up”
Bro, know one wants the truth.

Advertisement
Those were his '18 numbers...Guess he didn't hit it off well with Holgerson, I honestly don't know because both (along with Corbin who also redshirted after 4 games) were saying the right things. It's also worth noting that Holgerson has had success with QBs and obv offenses in the past, but is supposedly VERY tough on his qbs fwiw

I do worry a little that King is a little bit of a drama queen, so I don't think this move is without risk... but I think it's worth the risk, especially if Lashlee believes so and he seems to really ant King on board.

yeah, I fear he may be a drama queen too. The signs are there.

Tomorrow is the deadline for spring ball. King might not feel the need to be here for spring ball, especially if he's been virtually guaranteed the starting job. He might be on a different time table than Miami is.

We’re u high or drunk when you wrote this?
yeah who cares about the playbook and timing with wrs. Smdh

Advertisement
As if Manny has any real ability to shut down the leaks. He can’t even control his own qb room but he’s going to somehow stop leaks?

@CanesSkins26 ask our former director of player personnel Matt Doherty what happens when you leak? Manny feed him a bunch of bs to ferret out the leakers about who was the new oc before Enos was hired (apple white etc) and he leaked it... he is no longer at UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
87A43ABE-2219-4C31-AA27-573785C409C5.jpeg

Anybody else feel like the misfit toys thinking Santa ain’t coming yet again?

@CanesSkins26 ask our former director of player personnel Matt Doherty what happens when you leak? Manny feed him a bunch of bs to ferret out the leakers about who was the new oc before Enos was hired (apple white etc) and he leaked it... he is no longer at UM.

How many players tweeted out crowns the last two days? Then you had at least one, if not more, member of the staff/athletic department leaking to Manny, Barry Jackson, D$, etc. Manny has zero control.

Advertisement
Back