🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Sources ? People inside the program , players ect ect I mean that answer is pretty basic . How do any reporters know anything? They know people . It is their job literally.
The coaches told the reporters, that's how they knew. So they should shut the **** up!

**** so I can’t make a thread about MLK on MLK day?? 🤔

A4F36A89-D4E2-47A1-B302-EEA195ACB736.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
if you put some inflammatory **** in there then that's probably why. "the truth" makes it questionable from the start.

I titled it that way bc it was the truth... I was sharing a video of an NBC interview MLK did less than a year before he was killed where he basically spoke on how his I Have a Dream speech and his pro integration philosophy were misguided.

The only thing I said above the video was “MLK wasn’t killed bc he had a Dream, he was killed bc he WOKE up”

Two possible scenarios

1) maybe Roache is headed to the Hecht to make their announcement together 🤷‍♂️

2) on why sources are so quiet.possible Manny shut down the leaks and pre-announcements.Kings intentions all along was to announce today and he got ****ed because he “ wasn’t going to get his moment” and Manny saw this and was worried all these “ wanna be first” reporters were going to cost him the guy that was going to save his job🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tomorrow is the deadline for spring ball. King might not feel the need to be here for spring ball, especially if he's been virtually guaranteed the starting job. He might be on a different time table than Miami is.

This is the best comparison , poor mans version.
And I’m not even sure how poor mans that is, King’s arm is significantly better than what most perceive. And in 2018 pff had him as the 2nd highest rated qb in the country behind murray. He’s obviously not murray but still a gifted qb

Two possible scenarios

1) maybe Roache is headed to the Hecht to make their announcement together 🤷‍♂️

2) on why sources are so quiet.possible Manny shut down the leaks and pre-announcements.Kings intentions all along was to announce today and he got ****ed because he “ wasn’t going to get his moment” and Manny saw this and was worried all these “ wanna be first” reporters were going to cost him the guy that was going to save his job🤷‍♂️

As if Manny has any real ability to shut down the leaks. He can’t even control his own qb room but he’s going to somehow stop leaks?

Advertisement
Back