🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
How’s about he is taking his time to make it official because this decision will impact the rest of his life?

I get it tho... how selfish can this guy be? He knows we’re all dying to know!

My man, I really don't give a **** how long it takes for him to announce. LOL. As long as he has that U on his helmet in a few months and he brings Roche with him.

Advertisement
You say lazy, I say retarded.
Correct. The profoundly imbecilic are incapable of processing information.

CIS mongoloid: Remember how excited we were when Tate signed here? He was a disappointment, so that means every transfer QB sucks.

Person with IQ higher than creamed corn: Tate and King are different people.

CIS mongoloid: Remember how excited we were when Tate signed here? He was a disappointment, so that means every transfer QB sucks.

In hindsight, Coach O was a god**** moron for taking Burrow as a transfer because Martell sucked at Miami as a transfer.

Advertisement
My man, I really don't give a **** how long it takes for him to announce. LOL. As long as he has that U on his helmet in a few months and he brings Roche with him.
Wasn’t referring u....the comment was in response to the first line in your post that people don’t know what the holdup is or why he’d wait.

Prolly should’ve made that clear lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if he isn’t coming here then where is he going? Staff will have huge egg on there face that they let this out if he doesn’t show up

Can we get the over/under on the IQ if creamed corn please?

Advertisement
Back