🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Im sure hes weighing his options. With the way things have been going with us on and off field, I dont know how anybody can feel confident in anything. We are like the guy from the movie shallow hal. Ugly as ****, have nothing to offer, but hes still so confident everytime he goes out hes pulling in all these 10s.

Advertisement
Schedule is harder than we think. Temple is not an easy game what so ever. Michigan State is always a good team and they have a tough atmosphere. North Carolina will be very good. We are away for Virginia tech and wake forest. And Florida State is always a tough game no matter what.

agree. I don't get all the "schedule is so easy talk". Nothing is proven yet. For the most part, every team in the coastal will be improved this year.

You're expecting a hurricane to cancel another game then?
I have been pretty negative on the D'Eriq King coming or not topic. I woke up this morning and the sun was shinning bright. I wanted to be positive today. I believe we were 26 points away from 10 - 2 last year. That is the way I want to remember last year.

Advertisement
Schedule is harder than we think. Temple is not an easy game what so ever. Michigan State is always a good team and they have a tough atmosphere. North Carolina will be very good. We are away for Virginia tech and wake forest. And Florida State is always a tough game no matter what.
LOL! How far have we fallen when a fan can make this statement about our schedule "Schedule is harder than we think. Temple is not an easy game what so ever".

It's true though

Advertisement
I was getting nervous about him backing out at first but after Roche said he would come if King comes and within a few hours King starts following Roche, that sold me right there. I don't believe in coincidences. How the **** did King know that unless a UM coach told him? The coaches got word to King that Roche said that he hopped on it. Whatever is holding up the announcement is minor. Maybe he hasn't told his mom that hes coming and he wanted to give her that respect before committing. It could be anything. But I am a full believer now that he is coming.

Advertisement
I was getting nervous about him backing out at first but after Roche said he would come if King comes and within a few hours King starts following Roche, that sold me right there. I don't believe in coincidences. How the **** did King know that unless a UM coach told him? The coaches got word to King that Roche said that he hopped on it. Whatever is holding up the announcement is minor. Maybe he hasn't told his mom that hes coming and he wanted to give her that respect before committing. It could be anything. But I am a full believer now that he is coming.
I don't think anything is "holding up" the announcement . It is 10 am on Monday . If he was going to announce he would do it later today or tomorrow . If he doesn't he isn't coming . I'd be shocked if we don't know he is a Cane by 7-8 tonight to be honest .

The Miami Hurricanes have lost the right to overlook anybody on the schedule. They’re a bottom rung ACC team until they prove otherwise.

Advertisement
How do you think reporters knew?
Sources ? People inside the program , players ect ect I mean that answer is pretty basic . How do any reporters know anything? They know people . It is their job literally.

Advertisement
Back