🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I’m telling you Barry is out to Bury Miami with his reporting. Like why are you even putting that out on Twitter? Then the expose hit piece he did on the team and then focused on Drama with Jarren last week. Hate Miami reporters man... they will literally drag the program through the mud just to generate buzz. Sickening *** sh*t

You guys are mad at the wrong people. Reporters aren't putting out **** that coaches don't want them to unless they expect it to be the last thing they ever get from the coach. And if the coaches are saying these things to reporters and not telling them to keep it under wraps when they don't want it out, then they are dumbasses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything don’t need to be put out there like he’s doing though, seems shady

Somebody - maybe Manny, maybe someone who wants to make Manny look bad - is using BJ as a mouthpiece. They want the stuff he posts out there. It's been going on since before the bowl game and just got worse in the weeks after.

I think recently he's been fed info from more than one source. Especially over the Highsmith deal.

Then his posts get picked up and retweeted by the usual internet idiots, making it worse

Advertisement
My thing is him putting out they essentially don’t care if one or 2 of the veterans leave. Man put that sh*t out AFTER you got king officially and he’s enrolled , not before.

Again... be mad at the coaches. It is not Barry's job to worry about the impact if it is news. The coaches should be thinking of these things.

IT'S OUT THERE BECAUSE THE COACHES WANTED IT OUT THERE

Conversing with Brock....

giphy.gif

Again... be mad at the coaches. It is not Barry's job to worry about the impact if it is news. The coaches should be thinking of these things.
My gut tells me something about king is off. Tells the coaches he is coming. Information gets out so he denies he is committed and he has to enroll by Tuesday. Why string this thing along?

Advertisement
My gut tells me something about king is off. Tells the coaches he is coming. Information gets out so he denies he is committed and he has to enroll by Tuesday. Why string this thing along?

Maybe, maybe not but Brock was complaining about Barry reporting that the coaches are cool with some of the QBs transferring. They may be and as as some have suggested, putting that out there is probably not the best look, but put that blame on the coaches, not Barry

Maybe, maybe not but Brock was complaining about Barry reporting that the coaches are cool with some of the QBs transferring. They may be and as as some have suggested, putting that out there is probably not the best look, but put that blame on the coaches, not Barry
Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with it but make sure you get king FIRST officially before you start talking big and bold like that

Advertisement
For those thinking he might be Okie bound, it has nothing to do with Rattler. Spencer is a redshirt FR next year and while he’ll compete for the job, it’s pretty much Mordecai’s job to lose. He gave Hurts all he could handle last Spring.

Advertisement
Back