🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
A Houston player said that Holgerson ask him and other seniors if they would redshirt. He said King and the WR were the only ones to do it though. Idk how true that is but that's what he wrote.

Ya I know the whole story was weird, I've heard Holgerson decision, King decision, mutual decision, etc, etc...Weird stuff on that offense all the way around this year + injuries. A grad transfer said Holdgerson lied to him and then wanted him to play through injury, and it got ugly... Real transition year for them and apparently Holgerson's spread was a lot different than Applewhite/Briles ??? (for instance I know Holgerson plays a lot slower than those offenses)

Last edited:
1) fields is a better qb
2) i never said that. You are stating things I never said. I am sorry for you.

I support ALL Canes. I never said what you stated. Bless your heart.

1st of all you brought up Tate's production in HS as the reason why you think he's not a project, and has potential. Then you said D'Eriq King was only more productive than Tate because he played against G5 competition, and in an explosive system. Why any sane person would try to compare Tate Martell to one of the few QBs in the history of CFB to amass 50 TDs in a single season is beyond me.

Last edited:
what a stupid comment. Tate a project? lol. dude was productive as **** in HS in a system that fit him. he has potential and Rhett's system fits him. King is better, yeah because he had stats in college against low level teams. I am a king fan but you can't compare the two at this stage in the game. I mean if you look at just them coming out of Highschool, King was RATED LOWER THAN SITKOWSKI. so what does that say. no one thought King was going to do as well as he did in college. if they did, he would have got better offers than Houston. he goes to Houston with an explosive system that maximized his talent. pretty simple to understand.
Don't want to be disrespectful but I saw Tate play at least 5 games in HS. People don't realize his team usually plays 3 real games the rest are against teams that would lose to 9th grade teams in SF. Tate is a CC player that's about it. He is in no way even close to King in any way. King is a burner with moves with a nice arm. Tate has none of that. King is a great fit in this new offense . Tate has his brain wrapped around that bimbo which makes it even worse. Forget Tate, he's the worst out of the 3 we already have and they all suck. I'd probably keep Kosi if he wanted to stay and send the other two to the portal. Kosi seemed to grow up this year I'd like to see him get that Miami degree. That's just my opinion though.

Advertisement
Don't want to be disrespectful but I saw Tate play at least 5 games in HS. People don't realize his team usually plays 3 real games the rest are against teams that would lose to 9th grade teams in SF. Tate is a CC player that's about it. He is in no way even close to King in any way. King is a burner with moves with a nice arm. Tate has none of that. King is a great fit in this new offense . Tate has his brain wrapped around that bimbo which makes it even worse. Forget Tate, he's the worst out of the 3 we already have and they all suck. I'd probably keep Kosi if he wanted to stay and send the other two to the portal. Kosi seemed to grow up this year I'd like to see him get that Miami degree. That's just my opinion though.
I agree on Kosi, I hope he gets a degree as a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The part about staff being fine with certain guys transferring, yes.
I’d imagine he got a call pretty quick after that tweet went up. Doesn’t matter, up for a moment, up for eternity. The purpose of telling 15 to kick rocks has been served. I’m personally unsure if that includes 18 as well, but I’m fine with it either way. That said, it’s a message better delivered personally than via a reporter on twatter. Stop being a *****, Mandy.

Advertisement
I’d imagine he got a call pretty quick after that tweet went up. Doesn’t matter, up for a moment, up for eternity. The purpose of telling 15 to kick rocks has been served. I’m personally unsure if that includes 18 as well, but I’m fine with it either way. That said, it’s a message better delivered personally than via a reporter on twatter. Stop being a *****, Mandy.

Reporters were saying that the coaches told them they would be fine with Jarren transferring long before any particular transfer QBs were known so this isn't anything new.

The part about staff being fine with certain guys transferring, yes.
I’m telling you Barry is out to Bury Miami with his reporting. Like why are you even putting that out on Twitter? Then the expose hit piece he did on the team and then focused on Drama with Jarren last week. Hate Miami reporters man... they will literally drag the program through the mud just to generate buzz. Sickening *** sh*t

I’m telling you Barry is out to Bury Miami with his reporting. Like why are you even putting that out on Twitter? Then the expose hit piece he did on the team and then focused on Drama with Jarren last week. Hate Miami reporters man... they will literally drag the program through the mud just to generate buzz. Sickening *** sh*t
a coach told him, you absolutely report that

Advertisement
Back