🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
LOL how could anyone think we are not getting him ? You would have to be so far down a paranoia spiral nothing would save you . LMAO . But we will know in the next 12 -18 hours . People have such bad PTSD that they make drama where there is none . No other school is at all expecting him. Maryland is trying for Franks , OU has their QB as does LSU .

LOL how could anyone think we are not getting him ? You would have to be so far down a paranoia spiral nothing would save you . LMAO . But we will know in the next 12 -18 hours . People have such bad PTSD that they make drama where there is none . No other school is at all expecting him. Maryland is trying for Franks , OU has their QB as does LSU .
It would be weird but dumber sh*t has happened.

Advertisement
You got about at a max 24-36 hours before you can legit do your mope victory lap. Hold on a little bit longer. Those "I told you so's" at tip of your fingertips must be itching to be typed.

I’ll celebrate when it’s official. Until then these reports are Jack **** to me.

what a stupid comment. Tate a project? lol. dude was productive as **** in HS in a system that fit him. he has potential and Rhett's system fits him. King is better, yeah because he had stats in college against low level teams. I am a king fan but you can't compare the two at this stage in the game. I mean if you look at just them coming out of Highschool, King was RATED LOWER THAN SITKOWSKI. so what does that say. no one thought King was going to do as well as he did in college. if they did, he would have got better offers than Houston. he goes to Houston with an explosive system that maximized his talent. pretty simple to understand.

1.) Why wasn't he productive @ OSU? That system didn't fit him?

2.) Why do you think HS production is an accurate predictor of success at the college level? Also how a player is rated coming out of HS is not based entirely on production, that is only part of it.

Tate is lucky to have such a passionate supporter like yourself, who is so willing to come to the defense of his potential. Especially when you consider the fact that he's clearly the only one in America who possesses potential based off of his HS production.

It would be weird but dumber sh*t has happened.
I mean it has sure but occam's razor usually applies . But sure he could have told the coaches and players he was coming and then had a change of heart . Unlikely but I guess possible.

I am not saying lets celebrate getting him yet but the people acting like we lost him are off their rocker .

Advertisement

2.) Why do you think HS production is an accurate predictor of success at the college level? Also how a player is rated coming out of HS is not based entirely on production, that is only part of it.

Tate is lucky to have such a passionate supporter like yourself, who is so willing to come to the defense of his potential. Especially when you consider the fact that he's clearly the only one in America who possesses potential based off of his HS production.

He didn't have enough talent around him at OSU. Once he got down to Miami though, and was surrounded by So Fla talent, he should have really killed it.

No thanks on that kid. JMO. I mean, similar system, but he hasn’t shown much. Rather Jett or just roll with what we’ve got.

Showed 36-6 ratio, a ridiculous 9.9 yppass and about 1400 career rushing yards and was pretty much a lock to get drafted if he would have played out this season.

Advertisement
mid so then why redshirt?

Those were his '18 numbers...Guess he didn't hit it off well with Holgerson, I honestly don't know because both (along with Corbin who also redshirted after 4 games) were saying the right things. It's also worth noting that Holgerson has had success with QBs and obv offenses in the past, but is supposedly VERY tough on his qbs fwiw

I do worry a little that King is a little bit of a drama queen, so I don't think this move is without risk... but I think it's worth the risk, especially if Lashlee believes so and he seems to really ant King on board.

Advertisement
Deleted tweet by Barry

c8N0exq.png

Last edited:

1) fields is a better qb
2) i never said that. You are stating things I never said. I am sorry for you.

I support ALL Canes. I never said what you stated. Bless your heart.

Those were his '18 numbers...Guess he didn't hit it off well with Holgerson, I honestly don't know because both (along with Corbin who also redshirted after 4 games) were saying the right things. It's also worth noting that Holgerson has had success with QBs and obv offenses in the past, but is supposedly VERY tough on his qbs fwiw

I do worry a little that King is a little bit of a drama queen, so I don't think this move is without risk... but I think it's worth the risk, especially if Lashlee believes so and he seems to really ant King on board.
A Houston player said that Holgerson ask him and other seniors if they would redshirt. He said King and the WR were the only ones to do it though. Idk how true that is but that's what he wrote.

Advertisement
Back