🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Ironic that all these posters that want Manny hung from the Coco Plum bridge are hoping King will commit and kill it next year ...... saving Manny’s job In the process.
Does King even fit New OCs SMU style offense or more so the Malzahn crap Auburn offense that he ran there. Rather the Stanford QBs transfer to run the SMU style spread
I don't care who the coach is. I want this team to win. I'm hoping King comes here

Whipple

Dorsey was a three star recruit. In terms of raw recruiting on paper, we’ve done quite well since then. Unfortunately it has not transferred into Dorsey-level results:
2002: Kyle Wright 5 star
2004: Kirby Freeman 4 star
2007: Robert Marve 4 star
2008: Jacory Harris 4 star
2013: Kevin Olsen 4 star
2014: Brad Kayaa 4 star
2016: Jack Allison 4 star
2017: N’Kosi Perry 4 star
2018: Jarren Williams 4 star
2019: Tate Martell 4 star
2020: Tyler Van Dyke 4 star

It’s luck to an extent. David Ash, Shane Buchelle, Tyrone Swoops, Jevon Snead, and others at UT were all four star wuarterbacks, yet the best quarterback Texas has since Vince Young was 3 star recruit Colt McCoy.

And King is a three star recruit.

Justin Herbert was also a 3 star . So was the other coveted transfer Jamie Newman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bull ****. A recruit spends years deciding on school, comes to that decision, then because reporters report, they suddenly go back on their own decision?Right. Maybe an oddball here or there but anyone else truly that weak minded to be triggered to change a life decision on a **** like manny is suspect.

I know you have cred and mean no disrespect and all but sorry not buying that fully.

Man is just telling you what he thinks/sees. You can not like it, but the world doesn’t change just because of how we feel about it. He’s telling you how it is. Lots of stuff happens that may not “make sense”, doesn’t change the fact they happen. You can accept it and try to understand it, or you can argue with the man telling you the truth about how it is.

I don't buy the reporter angle either. He probably told the team things looked good and left them with that impression, possibly even leading them on. It's easier to say no via Twitter after you've left than when your there getting winded and dined. He likely hasn't made up his mind yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back