🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Didn’t King specifically mention LSU in his interview with the Houston reporter? So he was either completely bullshyting the reporter to have his moment with UM, or the plan all along with the UM “commit” was one engineered by handlers to drive the bags up. We’ve been used that way before.

Plus Marty Smith has zero love for UM, and is anothe SEC. An SEC shill suddenly taking interest in King today should also catch everyone’s attention.

I still feel like we get him, but, like I said yesterday, when there are too many handlers and spokesmen and QB coaches, we don’t usually fair all that well.
Hard to see him going somewhere he hasn’t visited

Advertisement
Didn’t King specifically mention LSU in his interview with the Houston reporter? So he was either completely bullshyting the reporter to have his moment with UM, or the plan all along with the UM “commit” was one engineered by handlers to drive the bags up. We’ve been used that way before.

Plus Marty Smith has zero love for UM, and is anothe SEC. An SEC shill suddenly taking interest in King today should also catch everyone’s attention.

I still feel like we get him, but, like I said yesterday, when there are too many handlers and spokesmen and QB coaches, we don’t usually fair all that well.

I have a bad feeling that this will be one of those "coaches were shocked at the sudden change of heart" situations. Hope I'm wrong.

Better than Enos who is still unemployed.

I wished I cared enough about u to remember who u are and what u say on this board.

Lol dude doesn't even know what the law of attraction is

i'm sure the retarded kids in school didn't care to remember me either, but they stuck out like sore thumbs to everyone. it was literally impossible to avoid your hot takes all off season.

Well, if he doesn’t come Miami will get caught with their pants down again. We haven’t heard one word about another grad transfer coming in. If they thought he wasn’t coming, they would be scrambling for AB or Brice. They’d have to be enrolled by Tuesday as well?

Advertisement
He’s not coming. Better hope Fat Face QB 15 matures.

02F3FA3C-49F3-4F0A-B8ED-87139EEB92D1.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ironic that all these posters that want Manny hung from the Coco Plum bridge are hoping King will commit and kill it next year ...... saving Manny’s job In the process.
Does King even fit New OCs SMU style offense or more so the Malzahn crap Auburn offense that he ran there. Rather the Stanford QBs transfer to run the SMU style spread

Sounds like he’s begging LSU to take him. My take on it.

It seems like LSU isn't sure if they want him. Reading through their board there is no clear feeling that the backup QB is good or not. There isn't enough to go on. They seem to like him and he knows the offense but no one knows how good he really is. They have two 4 star freshmen QBs that just enrolled too - It may work in our favor that Orgeron has been tied up with the Natty game, visit to white house and the parade . And he lost half his staff.

Nah Kirby Freeman
Whipple
Not coming here. We'll have to settle for yet another project like Tate. Haven't been able to recruit a QB since Dorsey.
Dorsey was a three star recruit. In terms of raw recruiting on paper, we’ve done quite well since then. Unfortunately it has not transferred into Dorsey-level results:
2002: Kyle Wright 5 star
2004: Kirby Freeman 4 star
2007: Robert Marve 4 star
2008: Jacory Harris 4 star
2013: Kevin Olsen 4 star
2014: Brad Kayaa 4 star
2016: Jack Allison 4 star
2017: N’Kosi Perry 4 star
2018: Jarren Williams 4 star
2019: Tate Martell 4 star
2020: Tyler Van Dyke 4 star

It’s luck to an extent. David Ash, Shane Buchelle, Tyrone Swoops, Jevon Snead, and others at UT were all four star wuarterbacks, yet the best quarterback Texas has since Vince Young was 3 star recruit Colt McCoy.

And King is a three star recruit.

Not coming here. We'll have to settle for yet another project like Tate. Haven't been able to recruit a QB since Dorsey.

what a stupid comment. Tate a project? lol. dude was productive as **** in HS in a system that fit him. he has potential and Rhett's system fits him. King is better, yeah because he had stats in college against low level teams. I am a king fan but you can't compare the two at this stage in the game. I mean if you look at just them coming out of Highschool, King was RATED LOWER THAN SITKOWSKI. so what does that say. no one thought King was going to do as well as he did in college. if they did, he would have got better offers than Houston. he goes to Houston with an explosive system that maximized his talent. pretty simple to understand.

Advertisement
Back