🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Just the opposite. He has no competition in Houston. He has already broken records and would be in discussion for Heisman next season. He's transferring so that he can prove his game on a higher level to increase his worth in the eyes of the NFL. Total different situation than Martel.
Wait so if he would have stayed at Houston he would be in the Heisman discussion but he rather go to an unknown to prove that he is really as good as you think? That got to be the craziest thing I ve heard all day wth are you talking about?

Advertisement
Last 3 heisman winners and 3 outa 4 playoff qb’s were transfers, are they all guys that ran from competition?
Why do y’all keep comparing what’s going on in Miami with Heisman winner it’s not the same .... miami is on its third OC in as many yrs ... there is t a system in place that players are force to play in if you think at any one of the last Heisman winners would have won here you’re crazy we re far of from that

Advertisement
Williams has his issues but he still performed better than Perry 🤷🏾‍♂️ and it’s not all that close. This isn’t about either of them, king is an upgrade over them next season, who gives a Fvck

so now you’re on the King train huh? Smh

Why do y’all keep comparing what’s going on in Miami with Heisman winner it’s not the same .... miami is on its third OC in as many yrs ... there is t a system in place that players are force to play in if you think at any one of the last Heisman winners would have won here you’re crazy we re far of from that

You are overlooking LSU 2018 to 2019. All it took was one guy to change that offense around and make an OSU has been into a Heisman winner.

People can trash the kid all they want but hide behind a computer doing so. He’s still a kid at the end of the day, has he earned his criticism? Yeah but what more needs to be said at this point? Barry jackson’s read last week smelled like an expose hit piece that usually comes at celebrities from paparazzi , not qbs in their 2nd year in college🤷🏾‍♂️. wasnt nothing normal about that whatsoever(neither were some of jarrens actions) but still..
You re the same one that trashes Perry GTFOH and he’s a kid too

You're not bright.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at 247 boards
Arkansas is expecting Felipe Frank to commit.
Maryland is already looking at other targets.
LSU board is silent no mention of King.
So likely Miami unless LSU or some mystery team comes in.

Sure seems like King to UM is the worst kept secret out there right now.

You are overlooking LSU 2018 to 2019. All it took was one guy to change that offense around and make an OSU has been into a Heisman winner.
I feel you I ll just wait and see I’m not here to bash jit but I will not act as if this is a plug and fix situation.... again LSU 2018 wasn’t a bad team they went 10-3 so let’s not make it seem like they shocked the world to much they did what a 10-3 team is suppose to do be better the next yr

Advertisement
Back