šŸšØ BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS šŸšØ - The D'Eriq King Thread

What a massive get.

Manny is killing the off season again.

Now win.

It's crazy. Two off-seasons in a row. Maybe it's not surprising that people outside of the program (Tate, Osborn, Hill, Philips, Bolden, now King not to mention Lashlee) buy what Manny's selling. The people down here and the people who follow the program closely don't buy it anymore. But he's a salesman for sure and people that haven't been paying as close attention may be more likely to believe his message. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited by this and I really hope King brings us to the next level again. Maybe Manny's figuring it out and we're on the right path. But we need to start winning games, not just win the transfer portal.

Advertisement
Sounds like Mammary Navarro, as usual, is jumping the gun trying to be first without actually having done the work to develop his own leads, instead heā€™s relying on the weight of the buildup.

Assuming King is coming, surely the announcement was to be made at an agreed upon time, and no coach would leak it to Manny.

So the worthless fat fÅ«ck decides to ruin it, based on no personal knowledge he has, just so he can say he was first. Stupid worthless fat fÅ«ck. Iā€™m glad heā€™s coming, but Iā€™m pretty sure this wasnā€™t how it was supposed to come out.
So,.. Iā€™m reading yā€™all LIKE Manny Navarro?šŸ˜

Advertisement
Ivins just confirmed too yall boys this is a program changer

No doubt. Basically just saved Manny and Blake's job for 2020 and probably beyond. And could be the momentum changer that keeps things going past 2020 if they figure everything else out. Unless this is a total flop (highly unlikely), this helps in so many different ways including recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like Mammary Navarro, as usual, is jumping the gun trying to be first without actually having done the work to develop his own leads, instead heā€™s relying on the weight of the buildup.

Assuming King is coming, surely the announcement was to be made at an agreed upon time, and no coach would leak it to Manny.

So the worthless fat fÅ«ck decides to ruin it, based on no personal knowledge he has, just so he can say he was first. Stupid worthless fat fÅ«ck. Iā€™m glad heā€™s coming, but Iā€™m pretty sure this wasnā€™t how it was supposed to come out.
I think so as well. It looks liked he jumped the gun. I hope king is not upset.

Here's to Lashlee and King figuring out a way to rip **** up next year and put us back on the map. Just watch what happens to recruiting next fall.

Advertisement

1579451244600.gif

Dude Iā€™m not making jack off this ****, I said the staff was told he was coming , I posted that even though I rarely post that stuff anymore. Just for this reason. Three hours later ivins says the same thing I posted , only difference is he charges people.

I said weā€™d have a Grad transfer kicker by early Jan, I said that before ivins. It happened so I hear no **** talk.

Point is all I can go off of is what the staff thinks or feels, thatā€™s why I now put ā€œ the staff feels good or badā€ about a recruit. Or just stay away from recruiting stuff in general. Because theyā€™ve proven to be ofc on their feelings.

But there is a reason why all the players are texting crowns , they are under the impression heā€™s coming.

Iā€™ve been right waaaaaaay more than Iā€™ve been wrong ,but tbh I could care less if I have credibility. Iā€™m not a journalist , a writer or making money off this. Iā€™m not even on twitter.

So If you donā€™t like my posts , my journalistic integrity just block me and move along. Itā€™s a free board for god sakes , no need to be a douche bag.
You heard anything on Roche?

Advertisement
Back