🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Absolutely. My friend Cribby has given me heads up on a lot of stuff, told me way before people started reporting . No one bats 1000 but Cribby has a batting average Ted Williams would be jealous of .

Cribs is part of a select group that actually provides useful information and yet for some reason they deal with a bunch of low level haters.

The internet really does introduce you to a group of people who are clearly on the spectrum. If it wasn’t for this site I wouldn’t know how Many of them exist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
5F62CEA2-9D51-46FD-BBEB-A0FB899C926C.gif

Advertisement
Sooo, reading the Maryland board - looks like Locksley got Jalen Hurts on campus to help recruit King. He is at the Maryland basketball game with Locksley and Rakim Jarrett. Too bad King didn't make it....
Hurts supposed to recruit him to play for a guy that he chose not to play for when he had the same option last year? Makes a ton of sense.

Advertisement
If he’s told coaches he’s coming where is the announcement? Why all this beating around the bush **** and side tweets. Say you’re transferring in and get to work. Because we suck.

Hurts supposed to recruit him to play for a guy that he chose not to play for when he had the same option last year? Makes a ton of sense.

This is is so bad I can’t even wrap my head around , it literally makes no sense. “Hey kid, this guy was a grad transfer too, he just went to OU over Maryland and almost won a heisman, he thinks you should come to Maryland “.

Wait....what?

Advertisement
This is is so bad I can’t even wrap my head around , it literally makes no sense. “Hey kid, this guy was a grad transfer too, he just went to OU over Maryland and almost won a heisman, he thinks you should come to Maryland “.

Wait....what?
"he was my OC" angle

Advertisement
Back