🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
8 ball.jpg

Don’t take offense but could you list some of your correct sourced predictions. I just Always see you out posting stuff that’s about to happen but are you ever right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like all bs again to me. So now he is at Maryland game someone claims? But he has already told miami coaches he is coming? So I guess he sign with Ole Miss Monday or Tuesday?

Advertisement
I always had faith in @DMoney and @Stefan Adams (he’s been on a Stugotz 0-14 cold streak, however) but if they are correct and includes @tdub85 (off a 1 for 10 streak) and King joins, I will re-new my season tix despite of what happened with Alonzo. I’ll give it one more shot with my Tixs.

Looks like Blake and Manny trying to save their jobs by paying the $$$ to King's family. Funny how people start trying when they hear about accountability and possible termination.
It's an unwritten rule around here that u have to pretend like Miami doesn't play the bag game. The NCAA looks at these boards.

Advertisement
Sounds like all bs again to me. So now he is at Maryland game someone claims? But he has already told miami coaches he is coming? So I guess he sign with Ole Miss Monday or Tuesday?
Didn't somebody post a follow up tweet saying that the guy at the Maryland bb game was actually Jalen Hurts and not King?

Edit:

Screenshot_20200118-154242_Chrome.jpg

Change for the sake of change is not a solution. Donating to a cause that may have no impact on the situation is your prerogative. You may momentarily feel good but feelings are fleeting. A new offense and new talented qb is what I'd like to see. Despite your beliefs about an incompetent admin and HC at the helm, a competent qb and better offense suited to our strengths and weaknesses last season and I bet this bill board nonsense is not even up for discussion.
If your goal is limited to beating duke and fiu, then the changes u describe are appropriate.

If your goal is to compete with Clemson for the ACC and eventually nationally, then the changes in the admin and leadership of the entire AD and staff are going to be required.

Advertisement
Back