🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

1579376402102.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this person actually thinks Luke is a "booster" for this program or an active or positive recruiting influence for us in any way then I have to seriously doubt how plugged they really are. Now, if this was written in the mid to late '80's maybe..

No way Maryland ever had better receivers, in the '80's, or probably even now, either.

We beat Maryland in the '80's. Our revenge game in '85 was a clear victory in Baltimore's Memorial Stadium. I was there. The '84 game, with the remarkable Maryland comeback under Frank Reich, was something of a fluke. Our coaching staff was in turmoil with Bill Trout, a holdover DC from Schnellenberger's staff, in open disagreement with the head coach, Jimmy Johnson.

We had guys like Eddie Brown, Mike Irvin, Brian Blades and Brett Perriman as WRs in the '80's. No way Maryland had better WRs.

I don't know Maryland's roster now, but they rarely have the kind of offensive skill players we have.

Advertisement
SIAP...

Wonder if King brings Corbin with him? Corbin can play and we could use a WR grad transfer ala Osborne again

Wiggins and Corbin as WR1 and 2...With Harley and hopefully an improving Pope behind them is not a bad WR corps at all. Payton could emerge too.
1579376727258.gif

News is when something is actually happening.

Sorry, but after Applewhite, Rumph and Highsmith (and I'm not going to touch the recruiting predictions) I don't trust the rumors on here anymore.

Yet you took the time to call it the kiss of death.

If the King is everything he’s supposed to be , the weakest will tear up an run to the portal and be gone.

We have no time for the enabled when we’re trying to focus on winning instead of whipping Pooh Pooh constantly.

Let buckle chip straps on go to battle

Advertisement
Why are you quoting the word walk-on?

Because he’s not your typical walk on. He was a JC guy, with experience learning under Enos. It’s not like he’s a walk on high school kid, who walked off the street and took Peyton’s lunch money.

You’re the man Lance just felt like a little context was needed in regards to Matocha and Proctor. Like I said, I don’t know how good Peyton is or how good he will or won’t be but I’d been more surprised if he just showed up, new to the playbook and beat out Proctor than I would with what actually happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back