🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Let me make it easy , if you played next to me and I put my hand in the dirt battling beasts whom want to destroy me on every play and I sense or see you slacking going through the motions.

I’LL WASTE A TIME OUT TO GET YOUR BUTT OFF YHE FIELD...PERIOD .

And if it happens in practice A **** FIGHT WILL START AND ILL DRAG UOUR HO THROUGH THE MOTIONS BUTT OFF THE PRACTICE FIELD.

HOW PEOPLE/ FANS DEFEND THIEVES WHOM ROBS YOUR TEAM IF VICTORY IS JUST AS BAD OR A POLITICIAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Talked to multiple people involved in the visit. They're under the impression King is coming. I'd put a pick in if I could
giphy-18.gif

Advertisement
I can’t believe we have groupies for a guy that is virtually incapable of completing passes on a consistent basis. The man has shown no ability to be elite for this team. I like him as a backup but he will never take us to the promised land.

I'm not saying he's going to be Burrow at LSU, but they were saying virtually the same thing about him last year. New offense, play calling, and who knows. Gotta find someone to block for whoever starts or is the back up next year. Without that, it doesn't matter who starts.

Advertisement
I'm not saying he's going to be Burrow at LSU, but they were saying virtually the same thing about him last year. New offense, play calling, and who knows. Gotta find someone to block for whoever starts or is the back up next year. Without that, it doesn't matter who starts.
I’m talking about Perry in case there is some confusion. I hope people don’t think I’m taking bout king.

Advertisement
Back