🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I know weather doesn't mean anything to these kids but he's going to go from 78 and Sunny to 28 and freezing so maybe it puts a little doubt in his mind.

Weather will have nothing to do with his decision...he want's to see which school gives him best access to The NFL as a high draft pick next year based on his skill set. Oh and btw, recruiters for schools up North use cold to their advantage i.e.: when you go to the NFL, you'll be playing in all types of weather and cold and snow is one of them. Smart to get used to it

Advertisement
Interesting that while Miami often practices in God-awful heat and humidity, Maryland is the school that had a kid die on the practice field of heatstroke. Have to admit that those tropical downpours during games in South Florida are not good for QBs wanting to showcase their passing skills.

Interesting that while Miami often practices in God-awful heat and humidity, Maryland is the school that had a kid die on the practice field of heatstroke. Have to admit that those tropical downpours during games in South Florida are not good for QBs wanting to showcase their passing skills.
Rutgers

Advertisement
He’s visiting Maryland for one day immediately after our visit. Only one school starts classes this week , Maryland is next week. Why be in such a hurry?

We’ll see.

good point. I suspect he is just keeping a predetermined schedule irrespective of a decision. Some kids may just honor a commitment out of respect, or maybe just want to seriously consider the other option and not base a career decision off of pure emotion.

good point. I suspect he is just keeping a predetermined schedule irrespective of a decision. Some kids may just honor a commitment out of respect, or maybe just want to seriously consider the other option and not base a career decision off of pure emotion.

It’s always a positive to get last visit for “ obvious “ reasons , they can always offer more. I’ve also learned **** can change once a visit ends. But this seems like the perfect situation out of two schools. Odds are we’ll see by tomorrow night if he was serious about his commitment.

Advertisement
It’s always a positive to get last visit for “ obvious “ reasons , they can always offer more. I’ve also learned **** can change once a visit ends. But this seems like the perfect situation out of two schools. Odds are we’ll see by tomorrow night if he was serious about his commitment.

I guess Maryland can always ask what are they offering and then up the ante so last visits are a definite advantage. But I agree he would need to decide very soon if he wants UM.

Advertisement
Weather will have nothing to do with his decision...he want's to see which school gives him best access to The NFL as a high draft pick next year based on his skill set. Oh and btw, recruiters for schools up North use cold to their advantage i.e.: when you go to the NFL, you'll be playing in all types of weather and cold and snow is one of them. Smart to get used to it

Interesting considering most of the schools with the best classes are in the south. hmmmmm

really, every one? Have not done the thorough research you apparently have; but I suspect you are coming more from a place of resigned fatalism. I will wait and see on an actual outcome.

of the ones that really matter ? Yeah , pretty much . It’s the bi product of an administration that doesn’t give a flying **** about the football program

Advertisement
Back