🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
OU can't take another grad transfer if they ever want to sign a HS QB again.
Yea they can't do it again... to many promises out there but. Auburn has a guy and georgia just got Newman. We have to push extremely hard for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
So for the Twitter follows, he also follows Joe Brady. But also... Ryan Ragone, our walk-on LB who is from Houston

Advertisement
He starts if he comes here. JW is entitled. Nkosi has potential. The kid is too green and the OSU kid couldn’t turn the La Tech game around.

He’s a Tiger if Orgeron wants him, though. LSU has more bag money. Way more.

Advertisement
I don't think Lincoln Riley cares for Rattler too much. Just get that feeling. He's like another Riley -- Pat -- in that he likes his veterans.

Again, if OU takes a transfer QB again that signals to HS QBs that if you go there you won't even get a chance to play.

Huge risk if Riley does it again...he better hope he can cycle through them every year and they're all good enough to pick up a new offense instantly. Not gonna happen imo.

I hope i’m wrong cuz this kid would be game changing probably would carry us to a undefeated/1 loss regular season but I just can’t see how he doesn’t go to LSU if they call.
Believe it or not, Lashlees offense is a far better fit for his skill set. But if LSU drops a bag then yes he goes there.

Advertisement
Back