🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** I missed it. My bad. Thank you for pointing that out. Has D$ followed up with anything since then?
He has reacted several times to posts in this thread. He ain’t running from it. But he hasn’t done a reply that I am aware of. He is just enjoying the thread like a proud papa.

Advertisement
So we going to add a GM roll which exist in no other football programs and we expect Diaz and all future coaches to be okay with this? And basically because fans and 1 Board member decided this was a good idea? Too many cooks in the kitchen... although I’d love to see Alonzo Involved with UM football - like even just be the AD- they will have to really define his role. I’d like to see it be a mentor role to Manny, but still working to support manny and mammy’s success. Or chief of staff role- basically veteran coach who advises manny on coaches and players and brings credibility to the program with recruits and their parents... if it’s just another AD - not tied or loyal to Diaz- it becomes a
Deterrent to any major coach who would ever want to coach here. I really hope it’s more like chief of staff- able to help many decide on coaches and recruits, and not just another person overlooking coaches shoulder.

Like give me Gordon Ramsey who is there as a consultant with authority. He’s there to fix the deficiencies of the restaurant, but he’s not there to take it over. Points our people or methods that need to go or be revamped- but his main goal is to have the restaurant and owner succeed

Advertisement
Back