🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

I’m headed to AEW for sure, let’s link up.

On the fence on NJPW show but they have a great product.

NJPW has always been a good product. They’re the only wrestling product that still tries to stay true to the game. I gave aew a shot but it’s absolutely horrible imo. They need a 50 year old with **** and a beer gut to be their face and to sell tickets. And I love Jericho , just saying doe.

Advertisement
I’m headed to AEW for sure, let’s link up.

On the fence on NJPW show but they have a great product.

The NJPW show is going to have high workrate and you'll be able to see a few legitimate legends at your doorstep...its not a card that has any stakes, but it'll be a fun show. They are going to be in Tampa on the 24th with a slightly better card (same talent, different card)...but if they are going to be in Pines with good main event and you see all the legends, no need to drive to Tampa.

Smackdown has been good lately and is an easy watch. Maybe I’m just in a happy mood on Friday but it’s a fun show.

Also, the women are legit (especially in NXT) and that expands the talent pool. I’m just annoyed nobody can punch anymore and everyone flips all match instead of taking their time.

I do miss the days of "ring technicians" where you could see some of the artistry of pro wrestling (basically physical acting skills) and fun storylines. Maybe the ubiquity of social media nowadays make kayfabe impossible.

You can't have Dr. Isaac Yankem because 10 seconds into his appearance there will be 1 million posts on Twitter saying he didn't really go to dental school.

I do miss the days of "ring technicians" where you could see some of the artistry of pro wrestling (basically physical acting skills) and storylines. Maybe the ubiquity of social media nowadays make kayfabe impossible.

This. Biggest thing missing is the ability to work a match and tell a story within the ring. Nothing but high spots and finishers. Just work for cheap pops all the time.

Advertisement
I do miss the days of "ring technicians" where you could see some of the artistry of pro wrestling (basically physical acting skills) and storylines. Maybe the ubiquity of social media nowadays make kayfabe impossible.

Brett hart vs stone cold is artistry. Wrestle mania 13 “ the double turn “ is as good as it gets. Right down to Brett blading for stone cold , dude was so good he cut Steve’s forehead open with a blade and nobody knew better. The blood pouring out of his head in the sharpshooter was the cherry on top. Historic moment.

Pure theatre. Two amazing workers telling a story and playing the crowd like a violin.

Advertisement
This. Biggest thing missing is the ability to work a match and tell a story within the ring. Nothing but high spots and finishers. Just work for cheap pops all the time.

Finishers mean nothing , super kicks are just like a drop kick lol. You’ll see a devastating move that looks great and guy kicks out on two. Then five minutes later he school boys him for the three count. It’s retarded.

Brett hart vs stone cold is artistry. Wrestle mania 13 “ the double turn “ is as good as it gets. Right down to Brett blading for stone cold , dude was so good he cut Steve’s forehead open with a blade and nobody knew better. The blood pouring out of his head in the sharpshooter was the cherry on top. Historic moment.

Pure theatre. Two amazing workers telling a story and playing the crowd like a violin.

Unfortunately, we are the old guys now. A great worker like Randy Orton is considered “boring” by the young Twitter crowd.

They would rather see ten finishers and gymnastics.

Probably started before wwe, at Miami or when he was in Memphis when his career first started. He probably didn’t know any better , just trying to get jacked and get called up faster.
Anyone remember the scars on Tully Blanchard 's pecs?

Unfortunately, we are the old guys now. A great worker like Randy Orton is considered “boring” by the young Twitter crowd.

They would rather see ten finishers and gymnastics.

Yep. I’m the old guy.

Rather then ***** and moan I’ll just not watch.

There’s always you tube.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
His daughter is a rising star now. She has a match tomorrow against a dude. She will end up in WWE soon if her personal life doesn’t interfere.

Tessa in some hot water right now. Supposedly made racist comments and bullying.

Advertisement
Back