🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

Advertisement
I don't know Man...He looks terrible...
I've worked a couple of conventions he has appeared at and he is in rough shape but seemed really happy to meet fans and other wrestlers there. Some wrestlers avoid him due to the Miss Elizabeth incident.

It’s all god awful now, so lame. I quit watching years ago.
Me too man. Honestly it’s been over 12 years since I’ve watched religiously. But I’ll always have those memories of the classic/golden days of WWF as a kid in the 80s and the attitude late 90s/early 2000s. Those were the two best eras hands down.

Agreed! However, AEW is really good.

Dude I think it’s actually worse than wwe. I tried and it’s all high spots and dudes jumping over the ropes and being caught outside. It’s so fake looking that I can’t watch. I watch the 20 minute recap of nxt occasionally , it’s by far the best thing going imo.

Great workers that make it look like a legit fight without all the comedy crap like best friends and orange Cassidy. HHH actually did a good job with that, it’s kinda old school.

But I’m too far gone bow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Me too man. Honestly it’s been over 12 years since I’ve watched religiously. But I’ll always have those memories of the golden years of WWF as a kid in the 80s and the attitude late 90s/early 2000s. Those were the two best eras hands down.

I got a tad back in with cm punk but stopped in 11-12. He brought some reality to it, kinda like the glory days.

I’m back into it now that my sons are obsessed. I’ll be at Mania in Tampa.

As for Zo, I’m told it’s done and will absolutely happen.

Sorry to hear that lol.

Nxt is actually legit. I could actually get into it if I wasn’t so far gone. I do dig Matt Riddle, I watched a lot of him on YouTube when he was on independents. Dude was a character when in ufc.

I got a tad back in with cm punk but stopped in 11-12. He brought some reality to it, kinda like the glory days.
I’ll still tune in when the rock comes back for a special match here and there usually at wrestle mania. The 2012 Rock match at wrestle mania was the best!

Advertisement

In what capacity? What will Zo do here exactly?

Sorry to hear that lol.

Nxt is actually legit. I could actually get into it if I wasn’t so far gone. I do dig Matt Riddle, I watched a lot of him on YouTube when he was on independents. Dude was a character when in ufc.

Smackdown has been good lately and is an easy watch. Maybe I’m just in a happy mood on Friday but it’s a fun show.

Also, the women are legit (especially in NXT) and that expands the talent pool. I’m just annoyed nobody can punch anymore and everyone flips all match instead of taking their time.

Dmoney is usually full of ****...however, hearing Ferman even thinks this will happen, so maybe he's riding on his coattails again...

Advertisement

Take the boys to AEW at Watsco this Wednesday night. Teach'em who Chris Jericho is.

New Japan is coming in town a few weeks later in Pembroke Pines...its a glorified house show...but how many times will you be able to have your sons meet Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kota Ibushi, Yuji Nagata, and Satoshi Kojima?

If you go, let me know, we'll grab a beer.

Smackdown has been good lately and is /! easy watch. Maybe I’m just in a happy mood on Friday but it’s a fun show.

Also, the women are legit (especially in NXT) and that expands the talent pool. I’m just annoyed nobody can punch anymore and everyone flips all match instead of taking their time.

There’s no story lines , selling is dead , psychology dead. Back in the day wrestling was making it look like a real fight without hurting somebody badly. Now it’s extremely fake but very dangerous. All flippy high spots, gymnastics. More like dance fighting.

Btw I did follow Aj Styles on you tube his first couple years in wwe. Big fan of that dude in tna. In his prime he was amazing.

Take the boys to AEW at Watsco this Wednesday night. Teach'em who Chris Jericho is.

New Japan is coming in town a few weeks later in Pembroke Pines...its a glorified house show...but how many times will you be able to have your sons meet Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kota Ibushi, Yuji Nagata, and Satoshi Kojima?

If you go, let me know, we'll grab a beer.

I’m headed to AEW for sure, let’s link up.

On the fence on NJPW show but they have a great product.

Advertisement
Back