🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

I’m sure not on our rooster but maybe our roster.

Nope. It's the rooster. Also, sauces.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Problem with Dwayne was he was built like a Greek statue, but was as stiff as one, no bend or fluidity to his movments. Helluva nice guy, though

Whatever happened to him?

Hope he's doing well

Saw him on Instagram, seemed like a nice house.

In all my yrs of watching UM FB (44yrs) I never saw a DL performance like Sapps against Nebraska in 95....He threw Frazier and Berringer (RIP)..around like rag dolls for 3 1/2 quarters, until exhaustion took over in the 4th....3 of our DL were banged up...Riley was out...and Holmes and Lang were hurt...even Rock was hurt...

That performance was amazing. He was a one man defense for a while. Can't believe he dropped so far in the draft over some weed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, who is saying that Zo is coming? I honestly hope it’s not Stefan. The man does a good job as a writer and an information aggregator but he is a total embarrassment trying to break news.

Wait, who is saying that Zo is coming? I honestly hope it’s not Stefan. The man does a good job as a writer and an information aggregator but he is a total embarrassment trying to break news.
It was DMoney who reported it.

Another fun fact Dwayne got man **** surgery in the late 90’s, hence why he wore the black jump suit for alot of that year.
Yea he definitely had a little gynecomastia in his early days in WWF Probably from not taking enough arimidex during a cycle or not doing his PCT right. Then all of sudden around 2000 he had a toned chest so he definitely got those things removed. Gotta take your estrogen blockers during a cycle and PCT right or you can end up with *****tits. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back