🚨 BREAKING NEWS - DMONEY SAYS ALONZO IS COMING 🚨

I thought Sapp replaced him when hurt his knee?
I doubt that. In his autobiography, Dwayne acknowledged that Sapp was a natural football player in a way Dwayne was not. Very few had Sapp's athletic ability as an interior DL. Amazing explosive strength and power.

Advertisement
I doubt that. In his autobiography, Dwayne acknowledged that Sapp was a natural football player in a way Dwayne was not. Very few had Sapp's athletic ability as an interior DL. Amazing explosive strength and power.

Dwayne played as a Fr so he thought he’d be starting the next year. Then sapp moved to dl from te and well...

I hope Alonzo comes into the Hecht with the same attitude he had in the 80’s against Oklahoma. Middle fingers in the air and not afraid for anybody to see it.

That might work on a football field when facing people trying to rip your face off. He's playing a different game now.

Advertisement
What’s the timeline when the imminent word is thrown around?! I can’t be refreshing DBCs Twitter every two fokyn seconds. I need to be able to enjoy my weekend

Dwayne played as a Fr so he thought he’d be starting the next year. Then sap moved to dl from te and well...
They brought Dwayne in over the summer to get him ready to play his freshman year. It was not as common back then to come in early, and certainly not the spring. They needed DL depth. He was supposed to play in the legendary Big 33 All Star game that summer. It took place in Pennsylvania every summer. I believe that was 1990. He had to skip the game.

Advertisement
They brought Dwayne in over the summer to get him ready to play his freshman year. It was not as common back then to come in early, and certainly not the spring. They needed DL depth. He was supposed to play in the legendary Big 33 All Star game that summer. It took place in Pennsylvania every summer. I believe that was 1990. He had to skip the game.

Yeah , I think he went to hs in Bethlehem

Advertisement
In May of '90 I discussed Dwayne with his future DL coach at UM, Bob Karmelowicz. The only thing he said about Dwayne was that he was "fast." Did not say anything else. I took it from that that he did not regard him as a great DL prospect, but somebody they would try to develop. The emergence of Sapp as a DL was a surprise.

Advertisement
Complete control of football operations or it’s a fake gig. He must have firing power so he can throw Manny in the transfer portal next year.
If Manny doesn’t win next years he’s going in the portal regardless

Most illustrious manboobs in the history if college football belonged to former FSU DC Mickey Andrews.

The Rock said he was always very self conscious about it , there’s actually a scientific term for what he had. I guess it’s a breast reduction lol

Advertisement
Back