🚨🚨Poll: Predict Miami’s Record - 2023 Season 🚨🚨

What will be the Canes’ record for the 2023 Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
2022: 5-7
2023: 6-7
2024: 7-6
2025: 8-5
2026: 8-5
2027: 8-5
2028: 9-4
2029: 9-4
2030: 15-0

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I know everyone is waiting for Mario Hurricanes King of the Niche Posters predition so here it is:

9-3 with losses to Carolina, FSU, and Clemson.

Advertisement
I’m at 10-2 or better,

None of our opponents know anything about us being we’ll be playing young players that will bring a willingness to engage.
Probably the biggest new attribute will be knowing our playbook, this is a whole new area we haven’t explored for many years .
Especially how to apply check off reads and adjusting on the fly.

If I had to pick the #1A and #1B

#1A knowing the playbook so no thinking.

#1B never give up intestinal fortitude persevering.

The rest will all fall into place with a couple wins that probably will surprise us.

We will be physical this is the glue being brought to the forefront.

GOCANES

7-5; 8-4 if I’m really optimistic. I’m too old for Kool Aid.
Koolaide has a vile taste that I have partaken in for years now I shun and turn my head at it.

But , I’m embracing the change’s bringing a new revelation that I unite with a new mindset completely.

It tried to take root last year but Mario didn’t have many that were willing to take on so they left .
Now we have a newness a completely new type of players that want to forge a new team with a twist of the old framework of the days of RINGS .

Yes , we will see aggressive mistakes key word AGGRESSIVE, this will be completely new to us.
Embrace these mistakes wholeheartedly for they will be our formation to not being afraid to stretch to new heights.

We see young bucks flying around testing there wings building confidence very quickly, this will make us very dangerous .

Remember back ole folks when we were flying around wide eyed with no fear ????

When we were a group of young dangerous young buck gun slingers NO ONE WANTED TO PLAY.

This is what we will see a dangerous team being formed this will bring some surprisingly big wins with a couple almost losses.

What a ride coming our way

GOCANES

Miami Ohio: W
Texas A&M: W
Bethune: W
Temple: W
GT: W
UNC: W
Clemson: L
UVA: W
NC State: W
FSU: L
Louisville: L
BC: W

You can flip Louisville and NC State and UNC, I just think Louisville is a prime and emotional let-down spot…especially if it’s a day game.

8-4 seems more realistic and probable, but 9-3 should be the expectation.

I’m not buying UNC stock losing their WRs and Longo. I think Jimbo can’t help but meddle and we win Week 2.

7-5 and we have to seriously start questioning what’s going on here.

6-6 or worse and Mario ain’t that dude, but we’re stuck with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
9-3 because i believe we have to in order to land/flip a few whales by early signing day. Most important season in a long time.

Advertisement
I voted 10-2 last year. Voted 8-4 this year and I think this team has overall better talent and depth so we shall see. Every room is objectively improved besides maybe corner in terms of top end talent.

Advertisement
Back