🚨🚨Poll: Predict Miami’s Record - 2023 Season 🚨🚨

What will be the Canes’ record for the 2023 Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
I’m posting a new one for this season similar to what Inday posted for last season.

This thread is for the purpose shown. 👀 Vote and tell us where you’re at. Put the record…

…on the record???

Advertisement
1691289389205.png

Trap year. Catch a bunch of legacy media pundits flat-footed and Canes improve YoY.

Drink up, *******! That orange flavor is not too bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
8-4. Losses to A&m,Clemson,Unc,Fsu
Win a bowl game and thats a good year 2

I rewatched the spring game yesterday and saw a graphic about mario teams improving year 2, i think fiu went from 1 win to 5 and oregon 9 to 12

Its fair to think we should at least improve by 2 wins, so i can see anywhere from 7-5 to 9-3

Advertisement
8-4 but could be anywhere from 7 to 10 wins.

We’re not beating Clemson and I think Jimbo plus Petrino are going to be a force. Highly unlikely we beat either. I think we’re equally as talented as the Noles and more talented than all the others. That said, we. could lose to any of Pitt, UNC and FSU but could beat any of them too.

8-4 but could be anywhere from 7 to 10 wins.

We’re not beating Clemson and I think Jimbo plus Petrino are going to be a force. Highly unlikely we beat either. I think we’re equally as talented as the Noles and more talented than all the others. That said, we. could lose to any of Pitt, UNC and FSU but could beat any of them too.
See now, Petrino has me re-thinking 8 instead of 9 wins.

Advertisement
9-3, and that is all on Dawson and Guidry - who I think will show bad Gattis and Steele were as coaches last year.
I was off the Steele bandwagon after game 1 when his first team D gave up 350+ yards to BC midway through the 3rd qtr. Gattis gets all the hate, and rightfully so, but Steele is just as big as a bum. No creativity and ingenuity. Just here to collect a paycheck. Terrible fit. So glad he is gone.

Advertisement
Back