🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Advertisement
Go on record with your prediction for the game. Bama has been the dominant program over the last dozen years and that is indisputable. They are loaded with 5 star recruits, have three former NFL head coaches on their staff, an army of analysts. They are a 19 point favorite. Seems like a daunting task.
UM is led by a coach who lost to Duke, GT, FIU and La. Tech two years ago, doesn’t have a roster full of 5 stars and has underperformed for almost two decades.
Football is about matchups. Plain and simple. Bama is replacing a great QB, a Heisman Trophy winning receiver, an incredible receiver in Jaylen Waddle, a lockdown corner in Surtain, Leatherwood, a great OC and other important pieces of that juggernaut we say last season. Miami is returning a lot of starters including a great QB, solid OL, excellent RBs talented receivers including Mallory on offense and a solid DT rotation on defense and really good secondary.
I just don’t think Bama will be ready and UM pulls the upset.
UM 48
Bama 42
Canes 27
🐘 24

Baga 37
Canes 20

Their front 7 with those linebackers and a solid secondary is a lot for our OL IMO. I think their QB is better than people think. They’ll pound the rock on O and overload the OL on D. It’s Bama. I can’t fake that they don’t re-load with multiple Leonard Taylor level talent each year - plus Saban.

Believe me I would relish being wrong and I don’t think this game is what matters as much as everyone else on our schedule. We’ll have a great year still.

Advertisement
All right, @Boarcane, let’s hear it!
Ok we absolutely have a ten’ish point lead at halftime. The defense will have a pick and possible pick six in the first half. My money is on Tyrique. The defense will hold them under ten points at half. The second half will drive us all crazy, as we all complain that Manny plays not to lose. It won’t be as close as it feels. Miami 34 Alabama 24. They get one in the second half of the fourth quarter to make us sweat. Cam, Don, Rambo, Harley, Smith and X will all play well. The defense will be fast as ****. Tyrique and Dre will be the difference makers on defense. Everyone will be surprised by Zach and wonder why he wasn’t moved sooner. Our team speed and Heisman caliber quarterback will shock the college football world. We won’t win ten games next year. Everyone leaves for the pros. Enjoy It while it lasts. LT will have a few moments in this game and be a top three pick in three years.

Last edited:
Miami 28-23. Only this close because of an Alabama surge in the fourth quarter.

Of course, I would love to see Alabama come out totally overconfident and then be run out of the building, sent slinking back home to face the glowering faces of bagmen who now want refunds.

Advertisement
1630108300804.png

Ok we absolutely have a ten’ish point lead at halftime. The defense will have a pick and possible pick six in the first half. My money is on Tyrique. The defense will hold them under ten points at half. The second half will drive us all crazy, as we all complain that Manny plays not to lose. It won’t be as close as it feels. Miami 34 Alabama 24. They get one in the second half of the fourth quarter to make us sweat. Cam, Don, Rambo, Harley, Smith and X will all play well. The defense will be fast as ****. Tyrique and Dre will be the difference makers on defense. Everyone will be surprised by Zach and wonder why he wasn’t moved sooner. Our team speed and Heisman caliber quarterback will shock the college football world. We won’t win ten games next year. Everyone leaves for the pros. Enjoy It while it lasts. LT will have a few moments in this game and be a top three pick in three years.
Serious question. If Miami had a big lead, would Lashlee be smart enough to slow down his offense or would he be stubborn like Kyle Shanahan in the super bowl against the Patriots?

Advertisement
Advertisement
48- 10 Bama. Everyone on CIS will want Manny’s head again.

seriously though, 37-21 Bama. Miami will shoot themselves in the foot once again.

Advertisement
Back