🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Advertisement
Realistically, I can live with a moral victory. What's that look like?

1. Something like UF - Bama in the SEC championship last year. We will get national respect if we trade shots, even if we don't get the final result we want.

2. No injuries. I have nightmares of when Bama and FSU played an opener a few years ago, FSU was viewed as a national contender, and the FSU QB wrecked his knee.

Advertisement
@LawyerCane, WWJD? What Would Jim Do?

Didn't the yamma yamma man have a specific Bama chant?

Until I see Miami's O Line demonstrate they're able to effectively block in one of these big games against CFBs elite programs, I won't believe they can. Additionally, I'm not convinced Miami can stop the run against Bama. Prove me wrong, Canes.

Bama
42-13

Advertisement
I just want to at least have a moral victory coming out of this game. People say there is no such thing as moral victories, but this program has tended to fold after taking a beatdown on the big stage, so I just want this team to be able to walk away with their heads held high and confident they can win out the rest of the way.

Advertisement
Until I see Miami's O Line demonstrate they're able to effectively block in one of these big games against CFBs elite programs, I won't believe they can. Additionally, I'm not convinced Miami can stop the run against Bama. Prove me wrong, Canes.

Bama
42-13
"Until I see Miami's O Line demonstrate they're able to effectively block in one of these big games against CFBs elite programs"

thats the million dollars question. I want to believe we have improved enough to do it but that's just the fan in me. Realistically don't think we are there on the OL but I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
This game is either going to be a close 38-35 in a nail biter with a coin flip on either team winning.

Or a CiS melting 41 - 10 Bama blowout. Nothing in between.

Advertisement
Back