🚨🚨 ¡ MIKE RUMPH ! 🚨🚨

Advertisement
I've told y'all that for years now. Misery loves company.

I don't get why some of our so called "fans" insist on having the crab in a bucket mentality. There are plenty of outsiders who do enough hating on our program for some of our very own to be doing the same. I'll never understand it. GO CANES!!!

:snoopfacepalm:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
has there been a cb since he’s been here that has not developed?
I still believe that Ivey will eventually develop

Dean is the only true blemish on the resume at this point, from a developmental standpoint. Though that was arguably more of an evaluation miss than anything. You can't expect a gazelle to bite like a pitbull.

I've been hard on Rumph for obvious reasons but constantly bashing him is counterproductive.

He ain't going nowhere nor should he as long as Patke who literally only has 2 commits to his name is still on staff.

Yes he's had several bad misses, but none of that matters right now, Rumph is good money & will land us some Blue-chippers going forward & in the 22 class.

Banda, Field, Stroud, Hickson, Likens, Justice, Lashlee, Rumph, Ed Reed, DVD, Cooney, Lockette, Hyppolite, Pata & Terry Jefferson have all stepped up & done a great job for us this class & will have us in a great spot for next year too.

Canes fans gotta stop this civil war & put our energy towards more important matters like clowning UF & FSU. We **** near about to have the best class we've had in a decade & yall still bickering over dumb shìt.
Just click on the expand quote and read. Wanted to make sure this message didn’t get lost in the pages

Advertisement

tenor (4).gif

Advertisement
Rumfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Advertisement
Back