🚨🚨 ¡ MIKE RUMPH ! 🚨🚨

Advertisement
You have no idea who you're talking to...That's what's Sad....Nobody on this board wants to see UM do well more than him...I'll trust someone who played at UM (rather well) when it comes to Informative Facts...

Love Starks bro 🤣

Not only is Mike a Good Coach...but an even better person...
he doenst want to kiss *** and doesnt understand why guys can't be self motivated but he coaches kids up. watch what he does with christian williams, couch, dunson. He's made blades a top ACC corner. Ivy is limited and bandy was out the door last year.
People are obsessed with 2018. We hired the coach who was recently canned from UGA. Rumph was recruiting against that and relationships they were established for years with the kids and their families.

Yes. Which is the amazing part considering none of the guys we signed were our #1 CB targets. I’m not sure we have landed a #2 cb target recently

Every Power 5 team in the country had Surtain and Campbell as their #1 choice. They all missed too.

All that matter at the end of the day he fields quality players who play great football.

Your MASSIVE accusation is completely off base.

Advertisement
@brock , would you like to come in here and give one of your infamous “Mods, lock/delete thread orders”?

I’m pumped. I’ll bash this thread’s brains in bruh. Give the order.

Advertisement
Naw, someone would just start a new one. Hooefully we'll start winning this year.
I’m glad we’re playing a real schedule. It will only make us better. Hopefully Couch, Williams and Blades develop well and It reflects positively on Rumph. He seems like a nice guy.

DID BROCK OR DID BROCK NOT ORDER THE CODE RED???
Not yet. I’m on standby. As you may be aware from years ago - a few of us, myself included, pre-mod, accused the Maudes of working for and being at the beckon call of Brock. I would like to see that come full circle now so that I can get some closure finally.

Advertisement
I just left his compound in the Redlands and Matt Drudge would like the sirens removed from this thread title.

Advertisement
I’ve said this before but still - I don’t get the priorities by some here at times. If there’s 1 coach to have an issue with, how does anyone bring up Rumph before Patke? He doesn’t coach or recruit better than Rumph.

He coaches LBs and special teams doesn’t he?

Advertisement
Back