🙌Lon Is A Genius🙌

Advertisement
He's as big a clown as that e-begger HurricaneZo on youtube.

For the love of god someone please tell me how to block that **** from appearing on my recommended channels.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1576662911260.jpg

That guy is weird as ****. Every post I come across Cane related or recruit related, he’s on there speaking as if he’s part of the program or a representative for it. The guy follows recruits & their parents & tries to befriend them & ****. It’s creepy as fugg.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is defending butch Barry’s coaching and recruiting on Twitter 🤦🏽‍♂️

This is probably an unpopular opinion on here but I didn’t have a major issue with his coaching.

Guys improved and their technique was mostly solid.

It’s not his fault Enos runs a scheme which needs the OL to be much more talented than the one we had.

He did the best he could with the ingredients he was given.

His recruiting, however, is an abomination and that in itself is a fireable offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is probably an unpopular opinion on here but I didn’t have a major issue with his coaching.

Guys improved and their technique was mostly solid.

It’s not his fault Enos runs a scheme which needs a line to be more talented than the one we had.

He did the best he could with the Ingredients he was given.

His recruiting, however, is an abomination and that in itself is a fireable offense.
If you know what play your opponent is going to run, even the best O line will struggle. Enos is predictable.

Advertisement
Back