🏈 OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD 🏈

Shanahan went from Off-season Manny to In season Manny right before our eyes. Not time out before half and then not running the football in second half. 49ers chocked.

Advertisement
Shanahan called plays that had Kittle wide open in the 4th quarter and Jimmy G made the wrong reads.

Not a Shanahan fan and could care less whether his teams win but he was only one of 2 coaches that had their team in the superbowl this season. Trashing a coach because he lost superbowl is a reach

Shanahan called plays that had Kittle wide open in the 4th quarter and Jimmy G made the wrong reads.

I've heard people say Garoppolo played a good game, I completely disagree because of his reads. In the third quarter they had a 3rd and 5 I believe in the red zone. Kittle was uncovered on the LOS and nobody paid any attention to him. He was wide open in the middle of the field for a first down and more but Jimmy threw it underneath to a receiver and they had to settle for a FG because of it

Congrats to the Chiefs. They got the job done. Happy for Kansas City and Reid.

On a "I want to connect this to UM" note-
I really liked that shotgun option play near the goalline and in short yardage KC used. Would like to see King do something like that for us in key situations.

They used that play on 4th down (If I recall) where the QB and backs shifted but did that weird rotation of spinning around. I heard on the radio that their OC got that from a play used in the 1948 Rose Bowl (?).

Advertisement
49ERS are here to stay for a while. They will be back to the big dance and some luck included. That's my positive out of this. ;)

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but I think the half time presentation would have been better presented in a Miami strip club vs. on national TV. Pole dancing and kids in cages!! JLo was trying to make a statement against Trump with the cages, but what the stupid women failed to realize was that Obama was the one who initiated the cages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back