“The Catch”. Restrepo highlight catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can someone explain why many folks dissed X a year ago? I never understood that. The guy gives 200% on every play, including when he blocks.
To be honest my frustration came because I wanted to see the more “explosive” guys get touches but X is a dog man he always is open

Advertisement
Which player is this? First of all, he clearly didn't complete the process of the catch, so it's 2nd and 10.

Secondly, Xavier Restrepo would've caught this. But I just crawled out from a CIS rock (it smells like AIDS, by the way), and before i got crawled under here, I was told he stunk, then I was told we threw the ball to him too much, then I was told he was only at Miami because of Tyler Van Dyke, so I assumed he went to Wisconsin, and obviously if somehow he didn't wind up in Madison, he'd go to the NFL. Because a lot of guys who are mid in college go to the NFL.

So who is this kid who almost caught this ****** thrown ball from yet another kid who can't throw because no good QB would play for Mario Cristobal?

You want the ball thrown your way more in the fall?
You work/effort your *** off in the spring.
Ward knows who you are.

Xs sin is the color of his skin. There, I said it. Now we can move on
that aint right chris rock GIF

Advertisement
Actually, he can be covered. But he makes the catches anyway. Huge catch radius for such a smallish guy.
Good point!

when X makes eye contact with the ball he declares ITS MINE and the effort and ferocity is amazing .

Yes he will drop one here and there but , tell me you don’t get that feeling something BIG is going to happen when the ball comes his way again.

Advertisement
Good point!

when X makes eye contact with the ball he declares ITS MINE and the effort and ferocity is amazing .

Yes he will drop one here and there but , tell me you don’t get that feeling something BIG is going to happen when the ball comes his way again.
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Can someone explain why many folks dissed X a year ago? I never understood that. The guy gives 200% on every play, including when he blocks.

The narrative really came from Tyler more so than X. The consensus i saw wasnt a slight toward X but disdain for the fact that Tyler stared at him so much and it stifled a lot of drives. So cats insanely and emotionally suggested maybe X should leave so our QB would be forced to look at someone else.

Stupid af you say? I concur. I dare you to go back and read some of the gameday threads. Those gameday emotions have MFs reaching for the stars with the craziest takesm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back