“The Catch”. Restrepo highlight catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a common misconception here that X only caught a lot of passes because TVD ONLY looked at him and didn’t throw it to anyone else. Yet Jacoby George had more yards than any WR2 ever at UM last year and Colbie Young had more than any WR3. ****, George would have been the team leader in yards receptions and touchdowns most years.
That is not entirely true. The discussion has mostly been that X was targeted even when other WR were open and when he wasn't open the ball was forced to him.

Advertisement
That is not entirely true. The discussion has mostly been that X was targeted even when other WR were open and when he wasn't open the ball was forced to him.
Except that’s not true because those other guys caught a ****load of passes. If X was just being forced the ball the other receivers wouldn’t have caught that many passes.

Advertisement
Except that’s not true because those other guys caught a ****load of passes. If X was just being forced the ball the other receivers wouldn’t have caught that many passes.
Or both happened.

Advertisement
No seperation on that catch.

I'm kidding. Awesome catch for sure.

Insane catch! The ball tracking by X was top notch. Nice throw by Ward away from the defender as well.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think a 4 year guy like X was looking for the ball over his right shoulder first?

;) just messing around...devil's advocate is too much fun. Great adjustment though to where he knew it was going to be....

wait, sorry...still ******* around

I wanted him to never play another down after that 3rd down drop early against TAMU, lol. That was right before the blocked punt and I thought we were on the way to getting blown out. Needless to say, he shut me up last year and I’m glad he’s back. Idgaf about his NFL future ability, he is a **** good CFB player and will be a huge asset for CW and UM.

Oh yeah, nice grab.

Every week during last season, the majority of this board complained at the number of targets X was getting and they were repeatedly told it’s because X consistently gets open, runs consistency good routes, fights for the ball, and doesn’t drop the ball….and folks still wanted him to follow TVd to Wisconsin.

Remember the reporters asking Dawson why X was getting so many targets even though he was catching 70% of his targets which is very good. Lol

Advertisement
respectfully, this statement betrays your ignorance. do you know the difference between race and ethnicity? for example, i am white AND hispanic (Cuban, specifically, actually born there)(no, i didn't come in a raft).

Arnoldis Chapman and Jorge Soler are black and Hispanic.
Mike Tyson is black and anglo.
Joe Biden is white and anglo
Xavier Restrepo is white AND Hispanic (Puerto Rican (i think) to be exact

"Spanish" as you say, means he was born in Spain, which he wasn't, or "Portuguese" means he was born in Portugal, which he wasn't, Unless you are identifying his ethnicity by way of language spoken, which is even more ignorant.

here's a conundrum for you the brainiac. Gabriel Cabrera Infante, one of Cuban's best writers ever (RIP), was born in Cuba, of at least one Chinese parent (whose parents were Chinese IIRC) and he was also an octoroon. Guess his race and ethnicity? let me know when your brain hurts

Meng.

[some biographical information was corrected]
Weren’t you the guy that got banned for dropping the N bomb?

👇🏾

Pulling receipts like Mayweather

Make It Rain Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Portugal and Spain were ran by so called "black" people for centuries. Europe, as a whole was ran by blacks. The original so called "white" people are Caucasian from Caucasus mountains not europe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_222321_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_222321_Photos.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back