“Miami will play for a Natty in the next 5 years…”

5? Probably 3. Don't underestimate the impact the portal can have on a hot program where players want to go. The quality of transfers we will get will improve and don't discount some of the studs Manny did recruit who will be in their prime.
I'm an optimist because of the fire I see coming from this staph and the improvement in the trenches with the 23 class and transfers.

Advertisement

Attachments

• tenor-666454139.gif
    tenor-666454139.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
If we win in College Station then I'm just booking airfare and lodging to Los Angeles for the national championship game the next morning.

I mean it'll be a fully refundable ticket and the lodging will just be me planning on knocking on the door of Casa de @Rellyrell while holding a sleeping bag but still.....we're back!!! Why not us? Why not now?!

Advertisement
Yeah, I have us scheduled w/in 3-4 yrs, honestly. I think yr 1 (now) is cultural, mindset change. I still have us winning 8 + bowl w/ 9 total wins.

Yr 2 I have us winning 11+ games, and a NY6

Yr 3 I have us in the CFP

Yr 4 I have us as champions

I think this timeline sets up perfectly w/ a change of mindset both on the field & off the field, and the roster truly being 2-3 talent rich on the depth chart.

Of course, this timeline can change if or when we switch conferences.

Last edited:
If we win in College Station then I'm just booking airfare and lodging to Los Angeles for the national championship game the next morning.

I mean it'll be a fully refundable ticket and the lodging will just be me planning on knocking on the door of Casa de @Rellyrell while holding a sleeping bag but still.....we're back!!! Why not us? Why not now?!
Great minds think alike. I have the exact same plan.

I call big spoon.

Advertisement
Yeah, I have us scheduled w/in 3-4 yrs, honestly. I think yr 1 (now) is cultural, mindset change. I still have us winning 8 + bowl w/ 9 total wins.

I think this timeline sets up perfectly w/ a change of mindset both on the field & off the field, and the roster truly being 2-3 talent rich on the depth chart.

Of course, this timeline can change it or when we switch conferences.

Of course, this timeline can change it or when we switch conferences.
Personally I think the CFP should be the year 4 expectation, if Mario recruits at his expected level. But if the QB position hits it obviously accelerates any timeline. I’m in the same lane as you with year one but if TVD plays out of his mind I’d be extremely disappointed with an 8-4 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back