“Miami Guy”

“They understand that there is a help wanted sign in front of the store,” Diaz said

“What I like about this recruiting class is that we have a core nucleus of guys in this class that are true Canes,” Diaz said. “That was part of what we were recruiting towards. We wanted to find guys that had a little bit of a chip on their shoulder with wanting to be a part of what we are building here at Miami.”

“Nobody is happy with this season, but the recruits can still see a team that is competing and has energy on Saturdays,” Diaz said. “The response that we have been getting back from recruits has been positive.”

“We are dead set on building something here that is sustainable,” Diaz said. “If you look at what Clemson has done and how they had to build it early on…they were not THAT back then. They are THAT now. That is the second five years of his program. That is why I keep referencing building the backbone and building the foundation of this program to something that can have a sustained level of success.”

On facilities:
“These are game changers,” Diaz said of UM’s improved facilities. “These are things that are getting us fully weaponized and having everything we have to fight the teams that we are fighting. The recruiting world is not the same it was from 1983 to 2001. It is a different landscape out there. To get it rolling and get it going is very encouraging and we are excited about the future of the program.”.. I’m sure the OP summarized the OTS article..here’s word for word what was said.

Advertisement
This article is from Feb 2 2017, and Manny is throwing out TRUE CANES which is exactly the same to Miami Guys. So we have been getting those guys, so this is very confusing. So is he saying our offense sucks and is full of none Miami guys?
6A0E505E-2D8A-4F6D-A4CB-13A2BC8C40BC.png
4E6556AC-3A6E-4E89-8DFA-B69578F2DB5F.png

Advertisement
Back