“I’ll still take 2001 Miami”

its-a-level-stupid-memes.jpg

Something screams overrated about a player when people cite his supposed leadership and intangible skills, but can never really cite his stats. (While hes surrounded by all time talent lol.)

Anyway, the NFL picked him in the seventh round. I guess they didn’t think much of his leadership skills. Unless that’s what prevented him from being undrafted.

Somehow I trust the judgement of NFL GMs about a player more than I trust CIS posters.

Advertisement
Something screams overrated about a player when people cite his supposed leadership and intangible skills, but can never really cite his stats. (While hes surrounded by all time talent lol.)

Anyway, the NFL picked him in the seventh round. I guess they didn’t think much of his leadership skills. Unless that’s what prevented him from being undrafted.

Somehow I trust the judgement of NFL GMs about a player more than I trust CIS posters.
Like Warren Sapp was recruited as a tight end coming out of high school before he joined the Miami Hurricanes football team? He became a member of the pro hall of fame as a defensive linemen. For the true fans.

How about Tom Brady being a sixth round pick while being the last quarterback in the entire draft as well his year? And fans always question every Bill Belichick draft pick ever since. Bill Belichick knows how to put together a roster to compete for more than the six super bowl titles that they've won. Tom Brady has the talent too; Just look at the passing stats he all of sudden put up when the patriots added Randy Moss & Wes Welker.. And he was a very good player for the Michigan Wolverines too.

Like Warren Sapp was recruited as a tight end coming out of high school before he joined the Miami Hurricanes football team? He became a member of the pro hall of fame as a defensive linemen. For the true fans.

How about Tom Brady being a sixth round pick while being the last quarterback in the entire draft as well his year? And fans always question every Bill Belichick draft pick ever since. Bill Belichick knows how to put together a roster to compete for more than the six super bowl titles that they've won. Tom Brady has the talent too; Just look at the passing stats he all of sudden put up when the patriots added Randy Moss & Wes Welker.. And he was a very good player for the Michigan Wolverines too.

Brady was not a star in college. Every Michigan fan knows that. Yes, there’s a reason why he was drafted in round 5.

Brady was not a star in college. Every Michigan fan knows that. Yes, there’s a reason why he was drafted in round 5.
Sixth round

You're proving my sentiment about all these - fantasy football add to their piggy bank front running fans. And winning; Twenty games and only losing five - Counts as being very good in the landscape of ncaa football.

Advertisement
IMO, the game would have come down to if we could run the ball and keep it out of LSU's hands.

Seriously? Brad Kaaya was a better Miami QB than Ken Dorsey. Dorsey’s per pass stats weren’t that spectacular- it’s not just his yardage per game that wasn’t. Dorsey would be a weakness in a Miami-LSU matchup. (Although I still think the Canes probably win in spite of him.)
The Douchebaggery of this Glop of Sh*t knows No Bounds...

He wasnt a star but he was by no means a bum either. He had some **** good games as a wolverine. He lost the job because they promised the world to drew Henson to get him there instead of baseball. That's why he wasnt as big as he couldve been.

Advertisement
If the 01 Canes ran a modern offense, I don't know if it would be close. But if you brought that scheme from 2001 into the game against this LSU team, I would take LSU by a touchdown.

The only team that would've beat that 2001 team is the 1986 UM team minus the color blindness, joe burrow would've gotten pulverized, the 86 team and the 2001 teams defenses were way more athletic than Clemson and they were getting to joe burrow, had clemson used Etienne more when they had the lead would've started forcing Lsu too have to take more chances with limited possesions, why they didnt use travis in the screen game is comical. Should've been a tighter game but yabba dabo doo tried to prove Clemson had the better offense and started getting to many short drives instead of running the ball and setting up play-action with the leas, also, trevor is not that good under pressure, i been telling people that since last year, he would've had problems had we made it to the ACC championship game with the defense we had last year, but with no punting game an inept offense, that would've been his only saving grace!

Joe Montana had horrible College stats and He's a GOAT.

Advertisement
Back