“Gattis sucks!”

Advertisement
Envy? Every dude you’ve hyped sucked and you aren’t man enough to admit it.

If it was up to me dudes like Brennen Presley from OK St. would be here but let’s not talk about that. You gotta keep your football savant act up.
What dudes i hyped?. Which ones suck?. Man enough to admit what?. I was the one before the spring started saying we needed 2 wrs in the portal....me and @Liberty City El seen this coming and seen his offense coming a mile away.

You keep saying wrs "YALL" WANT. Like your *** aint from Broward County.

I never called MYSELF a savant...but your takes are pretty much clowned on this board and your wrong more often than not abou tmost of the sh*t you spew.

If it was up to you you would have Brennen Pressley. SMH You can have Brennen Pressley ...i if it was up to me i would have Xavier Worthy, Jordan Addison, **** imma keep it real FAMU has a more dynamic wr witht he ball in his hands if you gonna be a crossing route scheme and outs all game.

What dudes i hyped?. Which ones suck?. Man enough to admit what?. I was the one before the spring started saying we needed 2 wrs in the portal....me and @Liberty City El seen this coming and seen his offense coming a mile away.

I never called MYSELF a savant...but your takes are pretty much clowned on this board and your wrong more often than not abou tmost of the sh*t you spew.

If it was up to you you would have Brennen Pressley. SMH You can have Brennen Pressley ...i if it was up to me i would have Xavier Worthy, Jordan Addison, **** imma keep it real FAMU has a more dynamic wr witht he ball in his hands if you gonna be a crossing route scheme and outs all game.
Like you would’ve actually gotten them to commit lol

Funny how my posts are clowned but it was my posts that said this very thing would happen years ago.

Not having Restrepo hurt more than anything tonight. Not because he is an elite WR but TVD obviously trusts him. He is not able to move from 1 target to the next quick enough. We didn't give enough credit to Rambo last year. He is not confident throwing the ball to the other guys.
I spent an entire off season telling y'all no one comprehends how important Rambo was in the scheme of things to go along with a VERY QB friendly offense of lashlees. But hey. As I said he's got plenty of learning ahead of him.

we were after receivers, this was reported in here and guys wanted to come

Advertisement
I can't wait to see people give more excuses to these ***** *** hoe *** wr & lb recruits that say we need to prove something yet lock onto unproven trash like semenholes & gayturds. What WE HAVE PROVEN is we lack a difference maker at either position. Steed shouldn't ever again in life see a football field he missed so many God dam tackles. Redding dropped like 6 passes & George is just lazy as ****. Execution is one thing while a serious lack of talent is another. On a positive note I'd hope all y'all that have **** on dj for years are able to give him some positive affirmation for once because he played a **** of a game for once.
Ngl bruh I been dogging DJ for 5 years and never been more proud of that mf than tonight. Only good game I can recall in the last 4 years. Steed and Flahg ain't it man. You can't rely on LBs that can only produce between hashes.

You can tell who has ever been on a field tonight from these dumb *** comments about spread WRs. If you're a guy you make shít happen. Their was not 1 WR on the field tonight that TVD felt would make a play. I will say our Red Zone play calling was an L. I won't try to defend it. At a minimum we could throw a TE fade our something towards end zone.

You want to know what sucks?

Watching Romello Brinson miss 349 blocks and then I have you dweebs complaining about playing him more as if there was another 0 on the field.

You know what sucks? The fact that y’all clamored for all these dudes that couldn’t catch Covid in the middle of Wuhan then have to read mindless drivel about getting the same guys dropping football “into space” like you’re in some other universe where they’re making plays.

Where on god‘s earth do you watch this game and come away thinking Gattis is the issue? He’s got WRs who couldn’t separate loose leaf paper and also can’t block. A QB that couldn‘t hit water if he fell out of a boat and a TE that can‘t even un**** himself.

What voodoo did you want him to pull out tonight? We couldn’t even complete a simple ******* screen tonight with somebody missing a block or dropping a ball but you wanted to go uptempo and some basic routes? What routes? They couldn’t even separate on crossing patterns.

All I saw was the hometown heroes y’all continuely swear by commit ****up after ****up after ****up. How about start actually start holding players accountable for once? Maybe if we left tropical park like we did back in the 80’s and 90’s we‘ll actually find guys that can catch the football.
I don't trust anyone. I am convinced that any of our players will **** up at the most damaging moment. It's clockwork at this point.

Most of y’all don’t see the subtle differences scheme makes in the run game. It’s a million times better than lashee richt Enos. This will pay dividends when we actually have a legit threat on the outside. Most average fans just see the ooo and ahhh plays.

The passing game will be fine long term. gattis definitely understands the same weaknesses we do about it talent wise and has to work overtime to scheme around it.

This feels more like “let him recruit his guys to make it work” than it does “this is trash no matter who we have”

Advertisement
Not having Restrepo hurt more than anything tonight. Not because he is an elite WR but TVD obviously trusts him. He is not able to move from 1 target to the next quick enough. We didn't give enough credit to Rambo last year. He is not confident throwing the ball to the other guys.
Do you blame him. They could have a whole can of stick em on and still drop passes.

I can't wait to see people give more excuses to these ***** *** hoe *** wr & lb recruits that say we need to prove something yet lock onto unproven trash like semenholes & gayturds. What WE HAVE PROVEN is we lack a difference maker at either position. Steed shouldn't ever again in life see a football field he missed so many God dam tackles. Redding dropped like 6 passes & George is just lazy as ****. Execution is one thing while a serious lack of talent is another. On a positive note I'd hope all y'all that have **** on dj for years are able to give him some positive affirmation for once because he played a **** of a game for once.
Who is gattis recruiting at wr to fix that issue Dee?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of y’all don’t see the subtle differences scheme makes in the run game. It’s a million times better than lashee richt Enos. This will pay dividends when we actually have a legit threat on the outside. Most average fans just see the ooo and ahhh plays.

The passing game will be fine long term. gattis definitely understands the same weaknesses we do about it talent wise and has to work overtime to scheme around it.

This feels more like “let him recruit his guys to make it work” than it does “this is trash no matter who we have”
The problem is Gattis is most likely gone after this year to be a HC.

You want to know what sucks?

Watching Romello Brinson miss 349 blocks and then I have you dweebs complaining about playing him more as if there was another 0 on the field.

You know what sucks? The fact that y’all clamored for all these dudes that couldn’t catch Covid in the middle of Wuhan then have to read mindless drivel about getting the same guys dropping football “into space” like you’re in some other universe where they’re making plays.

Where on god‘s earth do you watch this game and come away thinking Gattis is the issue? He’s got WRs who couldn’t separate loose leaf paper and also can’t block. A QB that couldn‘t hit water if he fell out of a boat and a TE that can‘t even un**** himself.

What voodoo did you want him to pull out tonight? We couldn’t even complete a simple ******* screen tonight with somebody missing a block or dropping a ball but you wanted to go uptempo and some basic routes? What routes? They couldn’t even separate on crossing patterns.

All I saw was the hometown heroes y’all continuely swear by commit ****up after ****up after ****up. How about start actually start holding players accountable for once? Maybe if we left tropical park like we did back in the 80’s and 90’s we‘ll actually find guys that can catch the football.
Gattis called a good game. Maybe too conservative in the red zone but we can build from there.

Advertisement
Back