“Cancer”

Bruh Mandy Diaz thinks this season was a success. He’s gonna say we are improving we won 8 games. Everyone will be retained.
sad, because we beat 8 cupcakes and got trucked against the only 2 good teams we played.
how many times are we going to see this sad routine lost to FIU, shut out in bowl game, got smoked with 2 weeks to prepare against Clemson, came out flat with no adjustments and got killed..... and punked period.

Advertisement
Lol dawg this this man Diaz and Baker are comedians. They just sat back and didn’t change a thing. QBs over here catching TD passes and throwing down the U lol I’m bout to just watch the game again because I’m a absolute pain freak.
Oh so you're referring to the guys that had no business accepting the head coaching and defensive coaching positions 🤮🤮

This was the game when the pipe burst it just took someone like Mack who knows Diaz inside out to exploit it. He knew he wouldn’t change and would guess all game where the run would be going with d-line slants. Watched the highlights of that Texas and BYU game and his tendencies remained the same as that game. There was a reason he went to LT and not any other Power 5 school until Ritch came and snatched him up

He's been co coordinator all year. He's involved in playing since mid last season. When he doesn't like bakers call her steps in. If you cosign those calls than you're culpable.
i never liked his defense under richt. he can either hire a real dc or we are torutued until hes canned. king bailed him out this year. we could easily have 3 more loses

Advertisement
So what if this whole time Manny Diaz was the “cancer” that has been plaguing this team all along bruh? I always thought that since the Temple fiasco. But I just want to say that was the most horrible defensive coaching I’ve ever seen. No adjustments were made at all. At this point I don’t care if he’s friends with all of those guys coaching on defense they need to go. Manny has been calling the plays all year but those guys specifically teach position groups. I’ve seen no improvement from one player. Blades (I know he was out), Ivey, Mccloud, Carter, Hall. They’ve been the same players since they got here. New Defensive Coordinator me and let him choose his staff. Let him choose his starters not Manny’s favorites.
Manny doesn't call the defense

Advertisement
Back