“Cancer”

SlimeyChan

Freshman
So what if this whole time Manny Diaz was the “cancer” that has been plaguing this team all along bruh? I always thought that since the Temple fiasco. But I just want to say that was the most horrible defensive coaching I’ve ever seen. No adjustments were made at all. At this point I don’t care if he’s friends with all of those guys coaching on defense they need to go. Manny has been calling the plays all year but those guys specifically teach position groups. I’ve seen no improvement from one player. Blades (I know he was out), Ivey, Mccloud, Carter, Hall. They’ve been the same players since they got here. New Defensive Coordinator me and let him choose his staff. Let him choose his starters not Manny’s favorites.

Advertisement
So what if this whole time Manny Diaz was the “cancer” that has been plaguing this team all along bruh? I always thought that since the Temple fiasco. But I just want to say that was the most horrible defensive coaching I’ve ever seen. No adjustments were made at all. At this point I don’t care if he’s friends with all of those guys coaching on defense they need to go. Manny has been calling the plays all year but those guys specifically teach position groups. I’ve seen no improvement from one player. Blades (I know he was out), Ivey, Mccloud, Carter, Hall. They’ve been the same players since they got here. New Defensive Coordinator me and let him choose his staff. Let him choose his starters not Manny’s favorites.
he hasnt been calling the plays all year. you cna see the difference between his and bakers playing calling and im not a manny fan.

Advertisement
It will be interesting what Bowl they get and how they perform in that Bowl. If they are handled in that Bowl like last year then adios.

**** Manny Diaz and anyone who supports him.

That being said, they were showing in the 2nd quarter guys were rolling their eyes at him as he was trying to fire them up.

And the ************ hugged the POS that hung 60+ on him and fired him at Texas after the game was over.

I'm no badass, but my left pinky toe has more manliness in it than Diaz has in his whole body. He's a little wannabe punk that tries too hard to be the kids friend rather than their coach.

The best coach I ever had was a basketball coach when I was a young teenager. He liked me, I did exactly what he told me to do, but he let me have it when I was ******' up. He wasn't my friend, he was my teacher.

I remember one time a kid fouled me so hard blood was pouring out of my nose and Coach got thrown out of the game for going ballistic at the ref for not calling a foul.

Man...when he got thrown out, I played so hard I would've run through a brick wall to make a basket.

I scored 20+ points and out-rebounded my opponent something like 15-1; even got a personal foul for talking trash. As a power forward, lol.

..I wanted to murder that kid everytime he got near me. xD

Point being, Coach pushed me and made me work harder than any coach I ever had. Mr. Holliman was his name.

...I don't see that in Manny Diaz.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he hasnt been calling the plays all year. you cna see the difference between his and bakers playing calling and im not a manny fan.
He's been co coordinator all year. He's involved in playing since mid last season. When he doesn't like bakers call her steps in. If you cosign those calls than you're culpable.

Where was the second half defensive adjustment. After that first half they should have pulled the corners aside and said you are on your own from here on out. They will not run on us in the second half. 8-9 in the box with run blitzes and sound gap responsibilities.

there was no adjustment made

Maybe we should ask Mack Brown if we should have hired Diaz to be our head coach? I think with their history we’ll get the most accurate answer.
Brown knew exactly how to approach this game with Miami coming off of a shutout against Duke. In his pressers he said he was concerned about our D-Line, we were like ND who whooped them, and even said Manny should be considered for Coach of the Year.

Then after our guys read the press, and dropped into that dangerous tendancy that they were like one of the great Canes teams of the past, Brown came in and his guys punched our D in the mouth so bad, they were flipping the U early.

****, I've seen some incredible tandems of running backs, blocked for six 1,000 yard rushers in high school and college - never seen anything the way those two backs shredded us - **** not even watching Pop Warner.

Advertisement
Brown knew exactly how to approach this game with Miami coming off of a shutout against Duke. In his pressers he said he was concerned about our D-Line, we were like ND who whooped them, and even said Manny should be considered for Coach of the Year.

Then after our guys read the press, and dropped into that dangerous tendancy that they were like one of the great Canes teams of the past, Brown came in and his guys punched our D in the mouth so bad, they were flipping the U early.

****, I've seen some incredible tandems of running backs, blocked for six 1,000 yard rushers in high school and college - never seen anything the way those two backs shredded us - **** not even watching Pop Warner.
Yeah. It was basically like someone playing a video game on us. We would lose to Georgia tech next week out of sheer psychological trauma.

And they ran just two plays over and over

Where was the second half defensive adjustment. After that first half they should have pulled the corners aside and said you are on your own from here on out. They will not run on us in the second half. 8-9 in the box with run blitzes and sound gap responsibilities.

there was no adjustment made
This.

I could have “dealt” with getting beat over the top with WRs

but to not throw the kitchen sink at the box and load it up and stop the run is flat out embarrassing. Literally allowed history to be made

Advertisement
And they ran just two plays over and over
Left/right power. Left/right counter. Anybody that has a hand in the defense needs to be let go. Including Mandy Diaz. 60 points put up against you AT HOME is a fireable offense gang.

CMD is not going to get it done, but we have to ride thru 2 more years of OJT with CMD. Entire D staff has to be let go.
need new DC with his hires and new scheme. does CMD want to save his job or be like Golden and NO D ?

This.

I could have “dealt” with getting beat over the top with WRs

but to not throw the kitchen sink at the box and load it up and stop the run is flat out embarrassing. Literally allowed history to be made
Lol dawg this this man Diaz and Baker are comedians. They just sat back and didn’t change a thing. QBs over here catching TD passes and throwing down the U lol I’m bout to just watch the game again because I’m a absolute pain freak.

CMD is not going to get it done, but we have to ride thru 2 more years of OJT with CMD. Entire D staff has to be let go.
need new DC with his hires and new scheme. does CMD want to save his job or be like Golden and NO D ?
Bruh Mandy Diaz thinks this season was a success. He’s gonna say we are improving we won 8 games. Everyone will be retained.

Advertisement
Back