2023 ‘23 OT - Monroe Freeling

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not sure if we were ****ing this kid around but I would have took his commitment asap. Everyone keeps penciling Samson in too. He doesn’t even have a commitment date set.
I don't know what kinda tactic was that. If man dont commit i don't care bout no silent. See what happened with Jalen Brown. Tf u silent committing for? Wait till u ready then let the staff know then announce.

I’m not sure if we were ****ing this kid around but I would have took his commitment asap. Everyone keeps penciling Samson in too. He doesn’t even have a commitment date set.

No clue if we were actually not giving this kid the green light...BUT if that was the case that's a big mistake IMO. You don't fvck around with a kid of this caliber. JMO

until this weekend, word was Florida was biggest comp,
the Big 10 is looming, but I still suspect SEC v Miami
remember, west coast family, so we have the upper hand still

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 6.29.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 6.29.23 PM.png
    590 KB · Views: 157
Freeling was at Bama yesterday. Arrived at UGA today thru tomorrow night.

From Hank south, Bama 247:

Freeling's mom tells me they had a good time at Alabama on Thursday. They got an up-close look at the team, met with Eric Wolford, and had an extended amount of time meeting with Nick Saban. They left this morning and arrived at Georgia a little bit ago. They plan to give full interviews on Sunday after UGA so look out for more from him then. Just a quick note in case people were wondering about him.

Advertisement
Freeling was at Bama yesterday. Arrived at UGA today thru tomorrow night.

From Hank south, Bama 247:

Freeling's mom tells me they had a good time at Alabama on Thursday. They got an up-close look at the team, met with Eric Wolford, and had an extended amount of time meeting with Nick Saban. They left this morning and arrived at Georgia a little bit ago. They plan to give full interviews on Sunday after UGA so look out for more from him then. Just a quick note in case people were wondering about him.
There you go. Prediction threw me for a loop.

Advertisement
Lots of chatter about Freeling on UGA site. They are NOT happy with Searels recruiting.... LOL With Lew committing to the Canes, they are going all in on Freeling...

Should have a good shot at landing him. If Miami is confident on Samson, as they should be, we’re done on the offensive line. Freeling played himself if he really wants to be here. Take Samson, sign 6, and we out.

Lots of chatter about Freeling on UGA site. They are NOT happy with Searels recruiting.... LOL With Lew committing to the Canes, they are going all in on Freeling...
I still can’t believe Kirby hired Searels. Dude is as washed as a coach gets. From VT to Miami to UNC his OL units have been terrible and that now goes back 10 years.

Should have a good shot at landing him. If Miami is confident on Samson, as they should be, we’re done on the offensive line. Freeling played himself if he really wants to be here. Take Samson, sign 6, and we out.
My question and this is only for the board, cause I feel l know what Mario would do, but what do you do if Samson isn’t set and Freeling wants in 100% right now?

Advertisement
Back