2023 ‘23 OT - Monroe Freeling

Advertisement
Gonna be mad attrition after the season if we do.
There will be regardless. I see 7 maybe 8 current OL on the team next year.

Sagapolu, Denis, Rivers, Clark, McCoy, Cooper. Those are 6. Campbell possibly and then McLaughlin/Seymore/Rodriguez.

If 2 of those last 4 are back, that makes 8 and so 2 true freshmen are in the 2 deep. Frankly, that’s a lot. Taking 6 or 7 makes sense. That’s still only getting you around 13 total and several of the freshmen really should redshirt.

Sagapolu, Denis, Rivers, Clark, McCoy, Cooper. Those are 6. Campbell possibly and then McLaughlin/Seymore/Rodriguez.

If 2 of those last 4 are back, that makes 8 and so 2 true freshmen are in the 2 deep. Frankly, that’s a lot. Taking 6 or 7 makes sense. That’s still only getting you around 13 total and several of the freshmen really should redshirt.
Definitely going to need portal help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From the Clemson board this morning - part of a recruiting board recap by Anna

-My best guess is that Monroe Freeling of Mount Pleasant (S.C.) Oceanside Collegiate Academy ends up at Georgia. Clemson seems to be out of the race— or at least distanced from the lead pack, which also includes Miami.
Bodying Clemson for players from SC. What a time to be alive....again. Slowly we are going to be reminded that we are not inferior to these upstarts. I don't see Mario and Mirabal losing a OL recruit they really want to no one. Not even Bama or UGA lol. They free ride over.

From the Clemson board this morning - part of a recruiting board recap by Anna

-My best guess is that Monroe Freeling of Mount Pleasant (S.C.) Oceanside Collegiate Academy ends up at Georgia. Clemson seems to be out of the race— or at least distanced from the lead pack, which also includes Miami.
Can sense some more UGA tears coming soon

Advertisement
We can have kids take an OV to a UF custom made brothel and we still not gonna land these kids.

Might have something to do with their student "body"

a49c646e-7e79-413a-b0f5-83f89e4ab199_144653546602631.gif

Last edited:
Bodying Clemson for players from SC. What a time to be alive....again. Slowly we are going to be reminded that we are not inferior to these upstarts. I don't see Mario and Mirabal losing a OL recruit they really want to no one. Not even Bama or UGA lol. They free ride over.
The cognitive dissonance amongst the insiders for UGA, Bama, Clemson etc is astounding. Their eyes and ears are telling them Miami is for real on the trail, but they don’t want to admit it.

I didn’t include those fvcks at UF because they are on a whole other level of delusion.

Advertisement

I could see us losing 6-8 OL this year by way of graduation/draft/nudged out. And that's a position where we lack bodies in the first place so I get taking 6-7 guys this cycle.

Snippet from a friend who coached him and out boys in the past
Ill be honest I do not remember him back in middle school on field, so the work ethic is pretty clear...

" know him pretty well. He is the same age as our boys (at least same grade). He was on the Laing Middle School teams. Back then he was the biggest kid on the field but not the best. He's worked hard and with his body has gotten a lot of looks. Miami seems to be a factor in his recruitment. "

Advertisement
Back