2023 ‘23 OT - Monroe Freeling

Advertisement
Having seen Freeling in person I can tell you that is a HUGE OL.

What if Sanker is a planned troll job liked Kinsler was 🤔

Thinking Reaction GIF by ABC TV + IVIEW

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 194289
SIAP, and if this is weird to post, but this is one of the weirdest photos I’ve ever seen from an official visit.

How does this photo idea even get sold to a kid?
Why would the Gayturds take a picture in front of what Miami kids do on the weekends. They should have had him in front of a double wide with a raccoon hat on wearing Jorts and drinking a Budweiser.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious, where’d he post this?
In his "most wanted recruits thread" He added to it since early this morning - "Freeling told me he wanted to see Ohio State and/or Michigan at the end of July and then take fall visits. My take is if a commitment date gets set in July, writing is on the wall. Again, I know they spoke last night. I'm not sure what about but I've been led to believe multiple linemen are in consistent conversation with Miami. Okunlola has remained extremely available to Miami in terms of communication which is a great sign. Kids tend to go cold on coaches when they're no longer interested and that hasn't happened with any of these linemen."

They are high on us but the sway of SEC is crazy strong
Family are not from area originally so there seems to be a very patient take in opportunities.
If i hear anything from staff let yall knows. But think SEC right now

Very cool. Any thoughts on where UM stands with him? I would assume UM football isn’t that popular in the Palmetto state considering the presence of USCeast, Clemson and even UGA

Advertisement
Back