2023 ‘23 OT - Monroe Freeling

Advertisement
Only thing Inwas told, is Monroe post more Miami on social media than any other school.

Attachments

• 113895.jpeg
    113895.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 113893.jpeg
    113893.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 60
  • 113894.jpeg
    113894.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 60
Advertisement
Crazy that this dude is 6'7'', absolute behemoth...and we're in wait and see mode on our end. That's how good this o-line class might be.

Personally he's a take all day to me, but they must feel really confident on the others. Dude seems like he really wants to be a Cane too.

Crazy that this dude is 6'7'', absolute behemoth...and we're in wait and see mode on our end. That's how good this o-line class might be.

Personally he's a take all day to me, but they must feel really confident on the others. Dude seems like he really wants to be a Cane too.
Don’t think we’re in “wait and see mode” on our end, he wanted to take visits but that’s being sped up. Seems like he has green light anytime he’s ready

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need atleast 2 of Freeling, Olaus and Samson. We need tackles badly. I would love to get all 3. That OL takes u to atleast 2 playoffs.
A trademark saying from the old days “Either you join us or get beat by us” Get these 3 and this saying will take on significant meaning. This would put us alone at the top of trench mountain. Hide the woman and children. Faagetabodit🙌

Advertisement
Maybe I’ve got manny syndrome but I don’t like slow playing him or Kirkland if we are actually doing that 😂

Advertisement
Back