2023 ‘23 OT - Monroe Freeling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he’s 6’7 lol any half decent athlete should be dunking at 6’7. I’m 5’11 and 30 years old still dunking after a torn Achilles. It would be a red flag if wasn’t yamming on dudes
GTFOH. You only playing half-court with a gimpy leg, LOL. I am also 70 and gave up playing ball years ago after having every kind of torn knees, ankles, etc. I remember when I was a kid I used to shuffle snow in the local Bronx basketball court when the gyms were closed so we can get in a full-court game. Those were the days, 8 hours of non-stop ball. Now they are all dreams. LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I get that Freeeeeeeling, I want.............

Whats Going On Soul GIF by Marvin Gaye

Last edited:
I mean he’s 6’7 lol any half decent athlete should be dunking at 6’7. I’m 5’11 and 30 years old still dunking after a torn Achilles. It would be a red flag if wasn’t yamming on dudes

Athletic doesnt correlate to just "dunking". I could post more but their all 30 sec clips I don't know why they didn't make a highlight like Staffords.

He runs the lanes real smooth. Coordinated to say the least good timing and reaction to block shots in half court sets or chasing down a fast break. His anticipation from the post to sniff backdoor cuts for the steal.

I would hope he could dunk being less than 3 feet from the rim if he couldn't that'd be a big red flag like you said

GTFOH. You only playing half-court with a gimpy leg, LOL. I am also 70 and gave up playing ball years ago after having every kind of torn knees, ankles, etc. I remember when I was a kid I used to shuffle snow in the local Bronx basketball court when the gyms to close so see can get in a full-court gave. Those were the days, 8 hours of non-stop ball. Now they are all dreams. LOL
Man half court only! I played about a week ago and my back ain’t been right since lmao. Basketball just ain’t it lol

Advertisement
Back