NFL ‘23 Draft

I'm happy. New England with a big time steal and enough ammunition to wreck havoc on Day 2.

Not a lot of roster spots open, so you can easily trade up multiple times.

Advertisement
He’s the most turnover prone QB in the draft.

His last 5 games of the season:
- 16/27 98yds 0TD’s & 3INT’s vs Tenn
- 13/19 170yds 3TD’s vs Mizzou
- 11/23 109yds 0TD’s & 1INT vs Vandy
- 20/31 206yds 1TD & 1INT vs UGA
- 11/19 188yds 2TD’s s LVille

And when you do an in-depth breakdown of his film he really struggles reading coverages & seeing certain parts of the field.

His best fit is either New Orleans sitting behind Carr or with the Rams learning under Stafford back in the McVay Offense.
I’d love for the Vikings to be aggressive tomorrow and try to get him. There’s a ton of pieces to work with in that offense. Absolutely no reason he even needs to play next season. Just learn and walk into an offense that very young and talented.

As usual nobody has any idea what Dallas is going to do.

I like the pick, we need a NT and he’s really athletic for his size.

I wanted Zay though.
One thing I give the Cowboys credit for, is they have a very good scouting department & they know how to draft.

They might not make the best decisions in Free Agency, but they can draft their *** off.

One thing I give the Cowboys credit for, is they have a very good scouting department & they know how to draft.

They might not make the best decisions in Free Agency, but they can draft their *** off.

What’s your take on the pick?

Advertisement
Jim Irsay is clearly huffing paint again.

7jsevp.jpg

Recap:

- WTF are the Packers and Lions doing?
- Eagles cleaning house.
- Texans with the worst uptrade I can remember in a hot minute.
- Will Levis appears to absolutely suck.

Steal of the draft on a singular pick:

Patriots getting Gonzalez at 17, a top-10 prospect, whilst getting an additional 4th rounder in a downtrade.

Best first round:

Eagles, followed by Seahawks.

Worst first round:

Lions. 6 and 18 into a RB and a LB that probably would have been there in the mid 20s?

Outlook for tomorrow:

- Who will take Levis/Hooker?
- How many uptrades will be there, especially New England having four fourth-round selections with little roster space?
- How drunk will this German mf get?

Advertisement
What’s your take on the pick?
It’s the quintessential Dan Quinn pick; he loves taking DT’s in the 1st or 2nd round.

Mazi fits the system well as an active NT with quick feet & good hands. He wasn’t really all that productive at Michigan but he can fill the role for the Cowboys as a 2-Gap disrupter in the Run game. Don’t expect him to put up crazy numbers, but he’ll be a contributor as a Run stuffer.

He’ll have to work on winning the leverage battle more consistently & not letting OG/C’s get inside on his pads.

But the talent is there, it’s a solid pick at 26.

They should've just let the Steelers take pick 32 and Joey Porter Jr. tonight (or trade it for someone fiending to overpay for Levis now) as it's essentially a 1st round pick.

Thanks Bears and Fins!

Again, are Bama fans yelling “woohoo” when an Ole Miss player from Birmingham gets drafted?
Who gives af, if we cant be happy for a kid from the same place we are then yall are sick in the head lmao.

Advertisement
Recap:

- WTF are the Packers and Lions doing?
- Eagles cleaning house.
- Texans with the worst uptrade I can remember in a hot minute.
- Will Levis appears to absolutely suck.

Steal of the draft on a singular pick:

Patriots getting Gonzalez at 17, a top-10 prospect, whilst getting an additional 4th rounder in a downtrade.

Best first round:

Eagles, followed by Seahawks.

Worst first round:

Lions. 6 and 18 into a RB and a LB that probably would have been there in the mid 20s?

Outlook for tomorrow:

- Who will take Levis/Hooker?
- How many uptrades will be there, especially New England having four fourth-round selections with little roster space?
- How drunk will this German mf get?
Dont like the texans trading up for will? Arguably the player in the class

Dont like the texans trading up for will? Arguably the player in the class
What they gave up was completely ridiculous. Barring a completely unexpected monster season by the Texans, the Cardinals have a Top 5 pick in the next draft.

You may make this trade for a QB, but for an EDGE? Nah

What they gave up was completely ridiculous. Barring a completely unexpected monster season by the Texans, the Cardinals have a Top 5 pick in the next draft.

You may make this trade for a QB, but for an EDGE? Nah
Edge is probably the 2nd most important position in the football , Will Anderson’s don’t just show up every year. And they had two firsts next year, if u are drafting what u think is your franchise qb in this draft them next years first isn’t as important

Advertisement
Edge is probably the 2nd most important position in the football , Will Anderson’s don’t just show up every year. And they had two firsts next year, if u are drafting what u think is your franchise qb in this draft them next years first isn’t as important
Next years first is still a Top 5 pick and you gotta convince me that there wasn't a second EDGE on the board that would have given them close production compared to Anderson.

Anderson now has to become a perennial All-Pro to make this pick worth it.

Next years first is still a Top 5 pick and you gotta convince me that there wasn't a second EDGE on the board that would have given them close production compared to Anderson.

Anderson now has to become a perennial All-Pro to make this pick worth it.
Will would be the first non qb off the board if he was in next year’s draft.

Advertisement
Back