NFL ‘23 Draft

2A8A643D-9007-423E-B982-05D0F6861DBB.jpeg

Makes sense why CJ is plummeting, isn’t 20 and higher considered literate? Jesus…this is Wonderlic by the way.

Advertisement
That is one of the major rumors out there, that Tyree Wilson will be the second overall pick...also one of the reasons why the Texans have been trying to trade down a little.

Imagine a wild world where Will Levis is R1P1 and Tyree Wilson is R1P2. You'd hit the reset button if that happened in your Madden draft.
Who have the Panthers traded the #1 overall pick to?

Advertisement
Those were the leaked S2 scores, which have been debunked as false.
were they debunked? doesn't sound like stroud did great on it, based on his own quote:

"I know I can process very well and I know I’m very smart," Stroud told reporters prior to the Draft. "You can’t play at Ohio State and not be smart. And for the S2 test, it is what it is. It happened and I’m willing to stick up and I don’t have no excuses. I know what I can do on that field, though."

were they debunked? doesn't sound like stroud did great on it, based on his own quote:

"I know I can process very well and I know I’m very smart," Stroud told reporters prior to the Draft. "You can’t play at Ohio State and not be smart. And for the S2 test, it is what it is. It happened and I’m willing to stick up and I don’t have no excuses. I know what I can do on that field, though."

Yes, the owner of the company said there's not one single score. I think there's seven, that test different aspects of your cognitive abilities.

Yes, the owner of the company said there's not one single score. I think there's seven, that test different aspects of your cognitive abilities.
that doesnt mean it was debunked -- it means that the media oversimplified scoring, either by focusing on a single factor or averaging/aggregating a score based on all the components combined.

if someone said a kid got an F in high school, and the principal comes out and says "keep in mind, a student takes seven classes and each tests a different ability", does that mean the kid is a good student?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's all about receiver & OL in the modern NFL. If Carolina can get some talent on the line & at wideout I think Bryce will be OK.

Will Anderson is the best player in the draft & it isn't particularly close
I’ve got a +1600 parlay on correct order Young-Stroud-Anderson. I really hope cardinals take him or trade out to someone that wants him…best pass rusher in the best conference.

Sneaky could be jalen carter but we’ll see.

Advertisement
Back