Trajan Bandy gets his offer

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Canes have officially offered.

I'm told that Miami has been doing the groundwork on this one for a while. Diaz and Banda have been on him and they were still in the evaluation process until today when they went out to the spring game. They wanted to judge him on more than just some HUDL clips. After checking him out at practice earlier this spring and then today, they agreed he was a must-offer. As far as Miami's chances, I'm sure he feels a little slighted that it took this long, but he has been receptive with the coaches because they have not completely ignored him. They had been communicating with him that they were still evaluating and at the same time, they were recruiting him.

I will also tell you that Miami is where he has wanted to be from the start. CJ Henderson has not only been in his ear, but the staff's as well. This will go a long way for Miami's chances with both. Canes think he is an ideal nickel guy and love his leadership qualities as well. He is a lot like JaQuan Johnson in that sense. Miami is right in the picture.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
A staff that kept an open mind about an undersized baller rather than being maddeningly stubborn with height requirements. Happy to see this.

We can load up on quality local CBs in the next two recruiting cycles. Excluding Young and Redwine, no other CB left on the roster after next season should be considered safe. Prove your worth or get shown the door.

He didn't seem all that hype on the late offer, but a whole off season and full season with two of his teammates in his ear should help our chances out.

He didn't seem all that hype on the late offer, but a whole off season and full season with two of his teammates in his ear should help our chances out.

He's retweeting a bunch of Miami stuff about committing. I think he was excited about the offer

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_mxm37lImJt1qbfqhf.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yessir, love how this staff has recruited so far. Hopefully he commits soon, I feel like he has alot of pull with local guys.

I said this before in another thread...
"I think Bandy is the perfect type of CB for today's game. Might not be the tallest CB, but can cover the quick slot guys, and has great ball skills.

IMO he should be offered and a take. Reminds me of Malcolm Butler from the Patriots"

Last edited:
Perfect CB Class..

Henderson
Brini
Davis
Bandy
Wilson

I know we REALLY need CBs, but you really think we'd take 5? I'm thinking they'll take 3, possibly 4 if an exceptional guy wants in.

It's too bad none of these guys can't show join us this Fall.

Advertisement
Back