When you're a team gearing up to play Miami this year...

HulkaCaniac

Cheeseburger football.
What is the first thought that comes through your mind when you see this?

UMfb082915-3062.jpg

UMfb082915-3043.jpg

UMfb082915-0269.jpg

UMfb082915-3029.jpg

Advertisement
Looks like he has assumed the position for when the Canes get their **** pushed in this season.

UMfb082915-3062.jpg

Advertisement
Jesus christ the sandusky has seeped into this program. That 1st one 100 percent got sent to him by dorito

Last edited:
This used to be us...

al-blades-leonard-myers-ed-reed-mike-rumph-miami-hurricanes-defensive-backs-jc-ridley-caneshooter-the-u.jpg

No sunshine, no bull****. There are no words for what's happened to Miami football.

Advertisement
This used to be us...

al-blades-leonard-myers-ed-reed-mike-rumph-miami-hurricanes-defensive-backs-jc-ridley-caneshooter-the-u.jpg

No sunshine, no bull****. There are no words for what's happened to Miami football.

You think these savages would be caught dead taking pictures like this? **** no. They would be too busy robbing fools to take **** pictures.

Advertisement
I can't come up with words for this...WTF has happened to this program? I don't want to hear about college kids ******** around having fun. I was ok with the dodgeball episode while some were screaming from the mountaintops. The ice cream truck made me do a double take of sorts. But these pictures...I just can't think of a scenario where a D1 college football player would be ok with taking these types of pictures and then having them put on the internet. How does the athletic department let this happen? I just don't know what to think about this program anymore...

Advertisement
They are obviously ******* around. That being said if I were Golden I would punish them and make it known thus isn't a time to be ****img around.

They are obviously ****ing around. That being said if I were Golden I would punish them and make it known thus isn't a time to be ****img around.

What makes you think that Fraulden didn't take the pictures?

Advertisement
Back