To get you guys even more excited about Jamal Carter

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
[video]http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/sports/Jamal-Carter-Chooses-University-of-Miami-Home-Cooking-189433331.html[/video]

Advertisement
“You’re from Miami, so why not? Why not go to Miami and put on for your city? Everybody used to love Miami, but now, this generation – people want to go everywhere else. They don’t really have that much pride. That’s why I’m trying to go to Miami to put the city back on.”

That's what it's all about right there. Build a team with kids with this attitude and we'll be just fine.

That's because this cat doesn't come from neighborhood where Fonzworth Bentley looking dudes coach.

THAT dude. Is going to say a lot of funny things before his time is done at Miami. Probably going to say a lot of things to antagonize Nole fans to no end.

Advertisement
That's because this cat doesn't come from neighborhood where Fonzworth Bentley looking dudes coach.

His coach was Solly before Solly left before the season ended.

Jamal Carter ain't allowed on his lawn.

Imagine for one second what old, cranky *** Don Soldinger would do to that Bean character.

Advertisement
I got all I needed to know about Carter when he did an interview and got asked what would happen if he saw a receiver come across the middle on him: "kill him."

This kid must have made a huge improvement in work ethic, too. Before the season Soldinger got asked about Carter and he said something like "oh, you mean the kid who looks like tarzan but plays like jane?" Soldinger also said that he had Portis come to talk to the team, and Carter was the only player that didn't show up. Recently, Soldinger did another interview about Carter and was singing his praises, saying that he could be better than ST. Definitely earned Soldinger's respect, and that means a lot.

Last edited:

Imagine for one second what old, cranky *** Don Soldinger would do to that Bean character.

We have an idea.

191.gif

Hometown hero baby.

He'll be playing for family and friends while others are playing for rednecks and retards.

Advertisement
For the old school Canes this kid has Daryl Williams clone written all over him. Big, fast, mean, hella swag. He is gonna be the next great one along with Bush/Jenkins.

Advertisement
And btw, I REALLY wish this kid went camping last summer so he could get his name out there because if there are 20 better safeties in the country then him I want to see them. 21st best safety? LOL!

Receivers watch out, deon, rayshawn, Jamal, Ladarius, Tracy, and Artie are out to get you

Advertisement
Back