Jontavious Carter

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Heard he impressed yesterday in 7on7s. Caught a TD and looked as big as a tight end. Worked for an hour afterwords with Gray Crow.

Advertisement
Now we know why tommy left for the NFL ..... HAHAH when Jontavious said that quote I LOL'd

Advertisement
Now we know why tommy left for the NFL ..... HAHAH when Jontavious said that quote I LOL'd

When did he say that? Is there a video interview that I missed?

I forget the exact quote, but when he commited he said that Streeter better be ready to ride the bench because he was coming for the #1 WR spot. Either that or he better get ready to be the #2 guy. When streeter went pro, he said he knew he couldnt compete with him.

I forget the exact quote, but when he commited he said that Streeter better be ready to ride the bench because he was coming for the #1 WR spot. Either that or he better get ready to be the #2 guy. When streeter went pro, he said he knew he couldnt compete with him.

daaamn I never heard that

that's awesome

Advertisement

daaamn I never heard that

that's awesome

I want that kind of attitude. Kid has great hands from what I have read. He has been kind of under the radar with Jones.

Love it.

He's listed at 6-2. He looked like 6'6 on film. Either way, I love what McDonald has done since he got here and I trust his evaluations. On another note, Has anyone seen D'mauri Jones in person and is he a legit 6'4?

Advertisement
Great to hear. I was skeptical of both Jone and Carter since both seemed to be projects/raw/under the radar guys, but I trust the staff and a WR with balls would've jumped at the chance to come to a team starved for playmakers.

Advertisement
Based on Scott's reported progress amd streeter's performance last year, im a gone give the benefit of the doubt to mcdonald on evals and coaching until further notice.

Based on Scott's reported progress amd streeter's performance last year, im a gone give the benefit of the doubt to mcdonald on evals and coaching until further notice.

I know communication skills can be deceptive, but he sounds about as intelligent as any coach I've ever heard when he gives interviews. Just strikes me as a guy who has it together, understands what is needed, and knows what he wants. Doesn't sound like a bad candidate to be Fisch's understudy, either.

I said from day 1 that JC will be one of the first freshman WRs to play. Dudes a beast and it'll be scary to see what he can do with some coaching. He's closer to 6'6" than 6'2".

Is this him, or the other Jontavious Carter?

[video=youtube;UKvNP8sqQ98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKvNP8sqQ98[/video]

Advertisement
Back